IP University Result 2018 - The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will announce the Result of IP University 2018 in online mode only. IP University 2018 Result can be downloaded from this page once it has been announced. IPUCET 2018 result will be announced in the online mode only after which the candidates would get enabled to apply for the counselling if their marks is above the required cut-off. Candidates will be able to check the IPU CET (Common Entrance Test) Result 2018 by typing-in their roll number and name of the programme. After the IP University result 2018 has been displayed on the screen, the candidates can download and print it out for any future reference. In case the candidates who applied for IP University Admission 2018 and gave the CET are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for a review of their results by paying a fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can follow this page for staying updated regarding any notification/change about IP University 2018 result.
IP University Result 2018 Dates
Candidates can check below the dates related to IP University 2018 result for B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com programmes.
Important Dates related to IPUCET result
B. Com. (Hons.)
May 17, 2018
May 31, 2018
May 3, 2018
May 17, 2018
How to check Result of IP University CET 2018
1. The link of the result will be available on this page once it has been declared.
2. Candidates will have to click on it and enter their roll number and their course.
3. The result would get displayed on the screen.
4. The option to download the result would also be available.
5. Candidates can take a print out of the result page for any future reference.
IP University CET Result 2018: What to do if Not Satisfied with the Result
1. If candidates are not satisfied with their result, they can apply for a re-check of their OMR sheet.
2. Candidates can apply for a re-check within five working days from the issue of IPU 2018 Result.
3. Candidates are required to mention their specific objections while applying for a re-check.
4. A committee would look into the specific objections and would re-check the OMR sheet only if they deem it fit to do so.
5. A sum of Rs. 1000/- will have to be paid for the process.
6. The fee for objection will have to be paid in the form of a Bank Challan and deposited at the Indian Bank branch in the University campus.
IPU CET 2018 Result: Highlights
1. The result will be declared in online mode only.
2. After the result has been declared, if the score is above the cut-off, candidates would be eligible for IP University 2018 counselling process.
3. For counselling, candidates will have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- through Credit/Debit card, Net-Banking or through Bank Challan.
4. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to get all of their documents verified.