IP University Result 2018 - The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has announced the IP University 2018 Result for B.A (Hons) English in the online mode. IP University 2018 Result can be downloaded from this page. Only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates can check the IPU CET (Common Entrance Test) Result 2018 by typing-in their roll number and name of the programme. After the IP University result, 2018 has been displayed on the screen, the candidates can download and print it out for any future reference. In case the candidates who applied for IP University Admission 2018 and gave the CET are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for a review of their results by paying a fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can follow this page for staying updated regarding any notification/change about IP University 2018 result.
College Comparison based on Courses, Placement, Rank, FeeCompare Now
Important Dates related to IPUCET result 2018
May 12, 2018 - Announced!
B.A. (Hons) Economics
May 27, 2018 - Announced!
May 3, 2018 - Announced!
May 1, 2018 - Announced!
B.A English (Hons)
May 31, 2018- Announced!
How to check Result of IP University CET 2018
Candidates need to click on the respective result link.
The result would get displayed on the screen.
The option to download the result is also available.
Candidates can take a print out of the result page for any future reference.
To check B.A (Hons) Economics Result - Click here
To Check B. Com. (Hons.) Result - Click here
To Check B. Sc. (Nursing) Result - Click here
To Check B. Sc. (MLT) Result - Click here
To Check B.A English (Hons) Result- Click here
To Check IPU 2018 Result for other programmes- Click here
IP University CET Result 2018: What to do if Not Satisfied with the Result
1. If candidates are not satisfied with their result, they can apply for a re-check of their OMR sheet.
2. Candidates can apply for a re-check within five working days from the issue of IPU 2018 Result.
3. Candidates are required to mention their specific objections while applying for a re-check.
4. A committee would look into the specific objections and would re-check the OMR sheet only if they deem it fit to do so.
5. A sum of Rs. 1000/- will have to be paid for the process.
6. The fee for objection will have to be paid in the form of a Bank Challan and deposited at the Indian Bank branch in the University campus.
IPU CET 2018 Result: Highlights
1. The result is declared in online mode only.
2. After the result is declared, if the score is above the cut-off, candidates would be eligible for IP University 2018 counselling process.
3. For counselling, candidates will have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- through Credit/Debit card, Net-Banking or through Bank Challan.
4. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to get all of their documents verified.
More like Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
IP University Colleges 2019
IP University Colleges 2019 - GGSIPU lists IP University 2019 colleges which offer UG and PG cour...
IP University Courses 2019
IP University Courses 2019 - GGSIPU releases the list of IP University 2019 courses for Undergrad...
IP University Sample Paper 2019
IP University Sample Paper 2019 - Candidates can download IPU previous year question paper and so...
IP University Cut Off 2019
IP University Cut Off 2019 - GGSIPU will release IP University 2019 cut off in online mode for UG...
IP University Syllabus 2019
IP University Syllabus 2019 - IPU releases IP University 2019 Syllabus for UG and PG programmes l...
Questions related to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications prepares you by honing your knowledge base and helping you gain practical skills. Admissions to this...
Hello Rahul,NEET 2019 application forms will be released on November 1, 2018 by National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam conducting body. Appli...
Hello, Mentioned below is the link of sample papers for your reference:http://www.ipu.ac.in/usem/Scheme_Syllabus.phphttp://www.ipu.ac.in/syll....
What are the BE, B. Tech equivalent courses for admission to M.Tech programmes being offered by GGSIPU?
All BE/Btech/Msc/MCA/MS Candidates are eligible for Mtech Courses at GGSIPU. Also students from IETE Graduation can also be eligible. Students m...
In ggsipu which type of questions asked in the management, communication & business aptitude section
MCQ format questions asked for GGSIPU MBA courses. Questions mainly asked from 4 section below:Numerical ability English language and Comprehe...