CUET Application Form 2023: Registration Date, Fees, How to Apply, Direct Link
CUET Application Form 2023 - National Testing Agency will release the CUET 2023 application form in the first week of February. on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website - cuet.samarth.ac.in to check the CUET application form. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the dates for CUET 2023 entrance exam. The CUET 2023 will be held from May 21 to 31 in computer-based mode.
Stay up-to date with CUET (UG) News
All applicants who take the CUET 2023 will be accepted into a variety of undergraduate programmes at the country's universities. The application process for CUET UG 2023 will begin in the first week of February, and a complete announcement will be posted on the NTA official website. According to University Grants Commission (UGC) chairperson Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, CUET registration 2023 reached 9,81,406 last year, with a total of 7,39,027 applications received. Candidates must first register online for CUET (formerly known as CUCET) and then fill the CUET application form 2023 before the CUET registration deadline. Candidates must fill out and submit the CUET application form 2023, which includes academic, personal, and contact information.
For interested applicants, a link to register for CUET 2023 will be provided in this article. The most recent NTA CUET standards for images, papers, and signatures are listed here. The rest of the information on CUET 2023 may be obtained on NTA's website, nta.ac.in, or in this Careers360 post.
CUET Application Form 2023 Date
CUET application form 2023 releases
First week of February 2023
CUET 2023 registration last date
To Be Notified
CUET 2023 re-opened application window
To Be Notified
Last date to pay the CUET 2023 application fee
To Be Notified
CUET application 2023 correction window
To Be Notified
Check step by step video guide to fill CUET Application Form 2023
Steps to Apply for CUET 2023 Application Form
- Visit the CUET 2023 official website - cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Complete CUET 2023 registration using details name, mobile number and email address.
- Fill detailed CUET 2023 application form with personal and educational details.
- Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Payment of CUET application form fees.
- Download the NTA 2023 confirmation page for future reference.
CUET Registration Form 2023 - Documents Required
Students will find a list of documents needed for CUET 2023 here.
● Scanned images of photograph and signature.
● Category certificates (If belonging to reserved category).
● Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of CUET registration fee 2023.
● Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy, etc.
Valid mobile number
Scanned copy of photograph
Active email id
Scanned copy of signature
Photo identity proof
Scanned copy of 10th mark sheet
Scanned copy of caste certificate
Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet
CUET 2023 Application Form - Documents Specifications
Candidates must scan their photographs and upload them in a specific format with exact dimensions provided by the admission authorities while filling out the details in the CUET 2023 application form. If candidates fail to do so, their CUET registration for the year 2023 would be rejected.
CUET 2023 Application Form - Documents Specifications
20kb to 50kb
200 x 230 pixels
10kb to 50kb
140 x 60 pixels
CUET Registration 2023
On separate dates, the CUET 2023 registration for admission to UG and PG courses at all central universities will be announced. From 2023 onwards, candidates must fill out a CUET application in order to take the Common University Entrance Test.
We have listed all steps of the application procedure in order to provide an easy-to-understand instruction and step-by-step approach for filling out the CUET 2023 application form. The application filling process will become a simple and painless experience if you follow the CUET registration 2023 stages above.
Steps to Fill CUET 2023 Application Form
Step 1 - CUET Registration
● Candidates should go to cucet.samarth.ac.in to register for CUET 2023.
● Then, on the 'Register' tab, click.
● Candidates must carefully follow the guidelines provided.
● Click the 'Click here to Proceed' link after marking the declaration.
● Candidates will now be required to fill out their personal information.
● Candidates must provide their current address as well as a mobile phone number.
● The next section is permanent address, which should be checked if the candidate's permanent address is the same as their current address. Candidates will be required to reveal their permanent address if they do not do so.
● Create an 8-13 character password that includes one special character, one uppercase character, one lowercase character, and one numeric value. For instance, Test@123.
● Then, to be sure, re-enter the password.
● Select a security question and respond to it.
● Enter the security pin that has been issued to you.
● To finish the registration process, click 'Submit.'
Step 2 - Review Page
● Examine the information provided in each section of the application form.
● Candidates must verify the 8 specific details by checking the box next to the details and declaration after checking the previously specified details.
● Candidates must click on the 'Edit Registration Details' button if they want to update any of the information on the registration form.
● Click 'Submit and Send OTP to Mobile' to submit the registration form and continue.
● A one-time password (OTP) will be given to the registered mobile number after the registration form is submitted.
● Press the 'Submit' tab after entering the OTP and security PIN.
● After submitting the registration form, a new page will emerge with the application number and an email with the application number will be sent to their registered email address.
● To continue and fill out the application form, click the 'Continue' button.
Step 3. Filling the application form
● Candidates must give their personal information in the first portion of the application form, which is similar to the registration process. Some of the information will be prefilled.
● Check the current address stated earlier in the registration form after completing the personal information section of the application form, and if candidates wish to make any changes, they may do so.
● Following that, the candidate's permanent address will be revealed, with the option to modify it if desired.
● If the candidate's permanent address is the same as their current one, they can just check the box on the left side.
Quota & Category
● Select 'Yes' if candidates fit into any of these quotas and categories, and 'No' if they don't.
● Candidates can now press 'Back' to return to the application form and make any changes they want.
● Click the 'Store' button to save all of the information.
Application Form Review
● On their screens, applicants will find an application form filled out with personal information.
● After evaluating the form, candidates can click 'Back to Dashboard' to return to the previous step, 'Update Personal Form' to change personal information, and 'Proceed to Next Section' to move on to the next procedure.
● Candidates must now submit their educational information.
● Candidates must first provide their Class 10th qualifying information.
● Following that, aspirants must offer information about their Class 12th schooling.
● After entering their educational information, click 'Back' to return to the previous page or 'Save' to continue.
● After selecting 'Save,' the screen will display a fully completed application form with educational information.
● To return to the previous section, click 'Previous Section,' to modify any details, click 'Update Educational Form,' and to move forward, click 'Proceed to Next Section.'
Selection university and programme
● Select their preferred university and programme, then click the 'Add' button.
● If candidates want to change the programme they've chosen, they should click 'Remove' and then 'Choose Another Program.'
● Click on 'University/Program Selection Preview' to move on to the next phase.
● Examine the chosen programme and university. To make any changes, go to the top-right 'Update' tab or the bottom-right 'Update Programme Form' button.
● Move on to the next procedure by pressing 'Proceed to Next Section.'
Test paper or subject selection
● Read the selection rules first, then look at the table to see how many language or domain-specific subjects candidates can choose from.
● Next, select their test-subjects from the first slot option.
● Repeat the process in the second slot menu.
● Examine the test subjects that the candidates have chosen.
● Then, after marking the declaration, click 'Save.'
● Examine the test topics chosen in Slots 1 and 2.
● After going over the details, click 'Previous Section' to go back, 'Update Test Paper/Subject(s) Form' to modify any details, and 'Proceed to Next Section' to proceed forward.
Exam Centre details
● Candidates must select the medium of their question paper as well as one of four exam centres in this area.
● Press 'Save' after you've chosen your exam locations.
● Candidates have been chosen, therefore double-check the exam centres.
● To return to the previous section, click 'Previous Section,' to modify any details, press 'Update Examination Centre Form,' and to move forward, click 'Proceed to Next Section.'
● Candidates must upload a photo of themselves, their signature, and their Class 10th documents in the format and size provided.
● After you've chosen your photo and signature, click 'Start Upload' to upload the papers, or 'Cancel' to delete them.
● Press the 'Proceed to Preview Section' option after candidates have uploaded their papers.
Review the duly filled application form
● Before moving on to the payment area, double-check all of the information on the application form.
Particulars to be verified
● Candidates must validate some specific details by checking the box next to the given information and declaration at the end of the application form.
● To pay the application fee, click 'Proceed to Payment' after reviewing and marking the requirements.
Confirm email ID
● To confirm their email address, type it in the second box.
● Then hit 'Verify' after entering the security pin.
● A verification number will now be emailed to the email address provided in the second field by the candidates.
● In the required section, type that code.
● Press 'Verify' after entering the verification code.
● Candidates have now completed the second stage of the application process and can proceed to the last level of the process, which is paying the application fee.
● Click 'Continue' to pay the application cost.
● All of the details-filled areas of the application form will now be presented, and candidates will have to go over them again.
● Check the details once more and make any required changes.
● If all of the information is valid, candidates should proceed to the following phase until they reach the 'Registration Payment' part.
Step 3. Fee payment
● Make sure you have all of the relevant payment information.
● To pay the cost, select a payment gateway (SBI, Canara Bank, ICICI Bank, or Paytm).
● Check the amount due and click 'Pay Now' to finish the transaction, or 'Click here to go back' if candidates want to return to the previous area.
● Candidates should click 'Pay Now' and fill out the needed information before paying the application cost.
● Candidates should keep their fee payment receipt safe until the admissions process is completed.
● After you've paid your application fee, click 'Download' to get the application form.
● Keep a copy of the completed application form for future use.
Mistakes to avoid while filling the CUET Application Form 2023
Because the CUET application form 2023 samarth can be denied for a variety of reasons, all applicants should avoid these blunders.
● Uploading a blurred image of your signature is not recommended.
● While scanning the photographs, use plain white paper as the background.
● Ensure that you upload the required qualification certificates to the application form.
● Ensure that you apply for the programme that your applicants are eligible for; if your eligibility conditions do not match, your CUET 2023 application will be refused.
CUET 2023 Registration - How to Retrieve Application Number/Password?
After filling out the applications, candidates can retrieve their CUET application number or password if they forget it. Candidates have the option of obtaining their CUET 2023 registration application number or password from the NTA. To retrieve the CUET 2023 login details, students must complete the instructions outlined below. -
● NTA CUET's official webpage may be found here (cuet.samarth.ac.in).
● To register for CUET UG, go to the "CUET UG Registration" tab.
● Candidates will be able to retrieve their CUET password or application number.
● Choose an option and fill in your email address.
● Candidates will get their CUET password or application number through email at the address provided.
How to reset CUET 2023 Login Password?
To reset your password, use the Security Question and Answer you selected during the Form filling process.
● Using a verification code delivered to your registered mobile number via text message (SMS).
● Use the link emailed to your registered email address to reset your password
What if I face problems in filling CUET Application Form 2023?
Students who are having difficulty filling out the CUCET registration form 2023 should contact the NTA's helpdesk. Candidates should also verify if their web browser or internet connection is malfunctioning. Students must verify that the materials they are uploading fulfil the specified requirements before proceeding.
How to check the CUET Application Status 2023?
The university provides an option to check the CUET application status 2023 via online mode solely on their official website after the successful submission of the CUET 2023 application form. Candidates must log in using the credentials they created during the registration procedure. Applicants who completed the CUET application form 2023 but did not pay the full cost will not be able to monitor the status of their application since their candidature will be rejected.
What After Filling CUET Application Form 2023?
After completing the CUCET 2023 application form, students will be led to the payment page for the application cost. Students can pay for the CUET exam 2023 in a variety of ways, depending on their interests. Candidates must print out a copy of the CUCET fee receipt after paying the application cost for CUCET 2023.
Applicants may also be interested in:
CUET Correction Window 2023
For a brief time after submitting their CUET application form 2023, applicants can use the correction window. Candidates can use their log-in credentials to make changes to their CUET 2023 registration. Aspirants are urged to carefully study their completed CUET 2023 registration form because no additional changes may be made once the correction window has closed.
CUET 2023 Application Correction - Editable Fields
Candidates might make changes to any of the fields on the CUET 2023 application form, including:
● Candidate Name or
● Father Name or
● Mother Name or
● Photograph - Image Upload or
● Signature – Image Upload
All of the fields indicated below allowed candidates to make changes:
● Date of birth
● Class 10 or equivalent details
● Class 12 or equivalent details
● Exam centre city selection (all four preferences)
● Medium of question paper
● Subject/Test Paper Code
● University and Programme selection
CUET 2023 Application Correction - Uneditable Fields
The following are the fields that the candidates were unable to edit:
● Mobile number
● Email address
● Permanent and correspondence address
If a category was modified, the cost was adjusted correspondingly. Only after payment of an additional cost, if any, was the correction made.
CUET 2023 Application Correction - Particulars
While the rectification window is still open, applicants are permitted to make the following changes:
● Name of the exam passed
● Name of the city
● Father’s name
● Mother’s name
● University or Board’s name
● Programme applied
● Passing year
CUET Registration Data - Previous Year
● Maximum applications (Till third week of April)
● Southern States (By 1st week)
● Least Applications (By 1st week)
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Daman and Diu
● North-East States (By 1st week)
*The CUET registration data is based on the media report of previous year.
CUET Previous Year Data
60 (2 for UG and 58 for PG)
Things to keep in mind while filling CUET Application Form 2023
Students who are preparing to take the CUET should keep the following considerations in mind:
● Candidates are limited to applying to a maximum of three core universities. Candidates must pay the application fee again if they apply to more than three universities.
● The exam authorities will not accept a candidate's application form unless the CUET test fee has been paid in full.
● On successful CUET online application form submission and fee payment, an email and SMS were sent to candidates' registered email ID and phone number.
CUET 2023 Admission Rules
Those candidates who are shortlisted and get scorecards from NTA must adhere to certain admission regulations during the admission process, which are as follows:
● The applicant must be qualified for the course and have taken the exam.
● The university officials will verify the applicants' documents/certificates at the time of admission.
● The applicant must finish the admission process by providing the requested information on the admission form.
● Candidates must attend the orientation/counselling sessions held by the department of their choice.
Candidates must meet the conditions for admission to CUET 2023, which include qualifying marks, an age limit, nationality, and other factors. Candidates are urged to read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for any of the CUCET 2023 programmes. With the admission announcement from NTA, the CUET eligibility criteria 2023 for particular colleges and programmes are announced.
CUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
5% relaxation in minimum percentage required for reserved category candidates
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
5% relaxation in minimum percentage required for reserved category candidates
Candidates can look through a list of CUET 2023 participating institutions and universities to see if they qualify for admission using their CUET results. The entrance test score will be used to admit students to UG courses at 44 central institutions and 28 additional state universities. The CUET exam will be held in 2020, in accordance with the guidelines of the new National Education Policy. Following the announcement of the entrance test result, each CUET participating university in 2023 will perform its own e-counselling.
Popular Online Arts And Crafts Courses and Certifications
The NTA has proposed the CUET 2023 syllabus for Common University Entrance Test UG candidates. The CUET syllabus 2023 will assist applicants in comprehending the exam's contents. CUET syllabus covers each and every topic in detail which needs to be studied to crack the exam. The NTA CUET exam syllabus 2023 will be different for various test domains and common for the general test.
Student Also Liked:
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CUET Application Form 2023: Registration Date, Fees, How to Apply, Direct Link
Question: What are the most common grounds for the cancellation of an CUET application's candidature?
The following are the most common causes for a candidate's candidature being cancelled: failure to meet the minimal eligibility requirements, falsified documentation, or suppression of facts.
Question: Is the CUET application cost must be paid before or after filling out the application form?
Applicants can make an online payment for their chosen programme after successfully submitting an online application. The application cost must be paid when the application form is submitted.
Question: The session timed out while filling out the CUET 2023 application form. So, what should I do now?
Candidates were required to submit the CUET 2023 application form within 30 minutes of registering into their registered account. They must also save each piece of the application form so that they do not have to fill it out again if the session expires. Applicants must retain all information on hand in order to complete the form in under 30 minutes.
Question: Is there a cost associated with using the CUET application rectification service?
No, there will be no price for the CUET application rectification process unless the candidate category has changed, in which case the fee will change.
Question: Is it necessary to have a coloured or black-and-white passport photo in CUET application?
Candidates are encouraged to provide a scanned copy of their passport-size photo, which can be coloured or black & white. The photo should have a white background and at least 80% of the face (without the mask) visible.
Question: Is it possible to fill out and submit the CUET application form on the day it is made available?
Yes. Candidates can fill out the application from the first day it is released until the last day it is due. Once the application procedure is completed, candidates will not be able to apply.
Question: Is it necessary to complete the CUET application form in one sitting?
No, candidates can start filling out the CUET application form and come back later to finish it.
Question: Is it possible to complete the CUET application form without going online?
No, CUET application forms could only be filled out online on the exam's official website.
Question: How will I know if my CUET application has been received by the exam officials?
An automated email and SMS were issued to candidates' registered email ID and cellphone number upon successful submission of the CUET online application form together with the exam fee.
Question: What is the cost of the CUET exam? Is it going to be different if I apply to multiple courses or universities?
The price for the CUET exam was INR 650 for general students, INR 600 for OBC-NCL and EWS candidates, and INR 550 for SC, ST, and PwD Third Gender candidates. Those who wanted to go to a centre outside of India had to pay a fee of INR 3,000. The application fee for CUET PG 2022 was INR 800 for general candidates, INR 600 for Gen-EWS/OBC-NCL candidates, INR 550 for SC/ST/Thirdgender candidates, and INR 500 for PwD candidates.
Question: Is there a charge for making changes to a CUET 2023 application?
There is no charge for making changes to a CUET 2023 application. In the event of a change in category, the application fee will be adjusted, and candidates will be responsible for any additional fees.
Question: Is it possible to make modifications or revisions to the CUET application form after it has been submitted?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the CUET application correction window for CUET, where candidates will be able to make any necessary adjustments or revisions until May.
CUET 2022 Result - NTA will release the CUET 2023 result in on...
CUET Exam Pattern 2023 - Candidates can check here CUET 2023 e...
CUET Admit Card 2023 - The National Testing Agency (NTA) will ...
NEET Cut off 2023 - Participating Institutes releases the CUET...
CUET Application Form 2023: NTA will release the CUET 2023 app...