What is JAM?
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. programme popularly known as JAM is conducted on rotational basis by one of the 16 participating premier Institutes of India including Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Patna, IIT Roorkee and IIT Ropar. The exam is condu..Read More
JAM Application Details
- Click on the official link
- Click on ‘New User? Register here’ button provided in the bottom of the official application page of JAM
- Enter necessary details on the registration page of JAM
- Click on ‘Submit’ button in order to generate a registration id for JAM application form
- Provide information against all mandatory fields including number of test papers they wish to appear for, examination cities, date of birth, gender, parent’s name, nationality, category, communication address and qualify degree besides uploading photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Read the self-declaration form and click on ‘I accept the declaration’ check-box provided at the page
- Review the filled-in application form of JAM by clicking on ‘Save and View’ button
- Pay the application fee as per their selected category and choice of papers
- Download the application form that they have filled and take a print out of the same while saving a copy of the same for future correspondences
JAM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate of the subjects including languages and subsidiaries of all the years combined
- However, those who belong to SC/ST and PwD categories need to secure at least 50% marks in aggregate of the subjects
- Candidates must note that the equivalence of marks in case of grades in letter/CGPA (and not in percentage of marks) will be decided by the JAM participating institutes
- As per the eligibility criteria of JAM, candidates need to submit their proof of qualifying the degree examinations to the admitting institute, failing to do so leads to cancellation of candidature
JAM Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JAM Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 932 Joined
- 397 Questions
I have surrendered my admission through JAM 18 in ccmn .till what time my fees will be refunded that I paid for the counselling (Rs 1000)?
Indian Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad JAM JAM Sample PapersView all tags
Jam of ism dhanbad previous year question
Need complete details about the different Courses in IIt for Postgraduatio in IT Field. And need syllabus details for IIT JAM.
View all tags
I've completed B.Sc.(hons.) Zoology from University of Delhi. I want to do MSc. Should I opt private college or university for M.Sc?
Is there same value of MSc from Private college? Also tell some of the private collges that offer the course MSC in Zoology? also if I want to prepare for IIT JAM for next year how should I prepare wi... Read More