JMI Application Form 2022, Apply Online Registration, How to Edit Details
JMI Application Form 2022 - Jamia Millia Islamia has extended the JMI 2022 application form submission deadline till May 31. The university has also opened the JMI application correction window on May 26 and regstered applicants can edit their respective JMI application form 2022. Candidates applying for JMI admission through CUET can access the CUET application form correction window from May 25 to 31. JMI The admission to the other 10 UG courses offered at Jamia Millia Islamia will be conducted through the CUET exam. The CUET application form 2022 has been released on April 6. The candidates should fill in the details of the application form of JMI carefully. For the complete information regarding the JMI application form 2022 go through the information given below.
LATEST JMI UPDATES: To fill the JMI application form 2022 - Click here
To edit the CUET application form 2022 - Click here
To edit the JMI application form 2022 - Click here
JMI Application Form Dates 2022
|Dates for UG (CUET)|
Dates for UG (Non-CUET)
Dates for PG
JMI Registration starts from
|April 6, 2022|
April 14, 2022
Registration closes on
|May 22, 2022|
May 31, 2022
May 31, 2022
May 25 to 31, 2022
May 26 to 31, 2022
May 26 to 31, 2022
Admit card release
|To be notified|
To be notified
To be notified
JMI entrance test
|First and second week of July|
June 11, onwards
June 11, onwards
|Last Date for submitting Qualifying Exam result||To be notified||September 30, 2022||September 30, 2022|
Documents Required to Fill the JMI Application Form 2022
The information regarding the documents required during the application of JMI is given below
● Graduation Marksheet/Qualification
● Scanned copies of passport size photographs ● Scanned copies of the candidate’s signature ● Netbanking information or credit/debit card
Other Popular Colleges/Universities in Delhi:
How to fill JMI Application Form 2022?
The candidates can fill the application form of JMI online only. The step by step procedure to fill the JMI application form is given below
Steps to fill JMI 2022 Application Form
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the JMI official website: jmi.ac.in and enter email id and mobile number.
- The candidate will receive a mail to their email id and a verification code on their mobile number.
- Activate the link in the email to confirm the registration and enter the validation code to complete the registration process.
Step 2 - Fill the Application Form
- Log into the “My Application” section and select the 'Application Forms' tab. ● Select 'Add Course' and enter the desired course.
- Click on the 'Applicant Details' and fill in all the details.
- First click on 'Save' and then click on the 'Save and Continue' button.
- From the drop-down menu select the test center as per the preference and convenience and click 'Save and Continue' to move to the next section of the application.
Step 3 - Upload Documents
The candidates should upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications given below
JMI Documents Specifications
- The scanned copy of the passport size photograph should be coloured and in jpeg/ .jpg format and its size should be 100 kb.
- The scanned copy of the signature should be in jpeg/ .jpg format and its size should be 100 kb.
Step 4 - JMI Application Fee
Click on 'Proceed for Submissions and Payments' to pay the JMI application fee 2021. The application fee can be paid both online and offline.
- Online payment can be done by either net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Offline payment can be done by demand draft or cash.
JMI Registration Fee 2022
Application fee( Rs)
1. AJK Mass Communication
2. Centre for Management Studies 3. Centre for Physiotherapy &
4. Faculty of Architecture and
Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)
5. Faculty of Education
6. Faculty of Engineering &
Technology (Except B.Tech.)
7. Faculty of Dentistry
8. Faculty of Law
1. All other Faculties/Centres
JMI Application Form 2022 Correction
The candidates can rectify the dispensaries in the JMI 2022 application form already submitted when the application correction window will be opened. All the changes should be done online. But no changes will be allowed to the candidate's name, date of birth, and registered email address and mobile number.
JMI Application Form 2022 Important points
● The candidates are strongly recommended to keep all the required documents at hand.
● The candidates can opt for only one course/program.
● The candidates can pay the JMI application fee both online and offline. ● The candidates should submit the application form or any other documents only through online mode.
The candidate should check the eligibility criteria of the JMI before filling the application form. Only the eligible candidates will be considered for the admission at Jamia Millia Islamia. The eligibility criteria of JMI is given below
● For UG courses the candidates should have a minimum score of 60% marks secured in the Class 12 or an equivalent exam.
● For admission to PG courses the candidates should have a minimum score of 60% marks secured in the undergraduate degree.
● JMI courses
● JMI facilities
● JMI Reviews
● JMI Colleges
The Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam is conducted across several cities and states in the country. While filling the JMI application form the candidates should select the exam centres as per the peference and convenience. The candidates will be allotted their exam centres based on the centres selected in the application form.
JMI Exam Centres List
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - JMI Application Form 2022, Apply Online Registration, How to Edit Details
Question: What is the mode of payment of the JMI 2022 application fee?
The JMI 2022 application fee payment can be done both online and offline.
Question: How to pay the JMI 2022 application fee offline?
The candidates can pay the JMI application fee 2022 offline through demand draft or cash.
Question: What is the format and size of the scanned copies required for a JMI application?
The scanned copy of the coloured passport size photograph and the signature should be in jpeg/ .jpg format and the size should be 100 kb.
Question: Is it possible to edit an already submitted JMI 2022 application form?
Yes, the candidates can make corrections or fix discrepancies on their already submitted JMI 2022 application.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to UG courses at JMI?
The candidates are required to have a minimum score of 60% marks secured in the Class 12 or an equivalent exam for UG courses at JMI.