BHU UET Application Form 2019 - Banaras Hindu University will release the BHU UET 2019 Application Form in the last week of December 2018. The last day to submit the application form of BHU UET 2019 will be in the third week of February 2019.The application process will be conducted online. It is compulsory for candidates who are willing to apply for undergraduate courses offered by BHU, including B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., etc., to register themselves for BHU UET 2019. Candidates will therefore have to register themselves on BHU UET Portal first and then fill the BHU UET application form 2019. Candidates can register themselves with the portal and start filling the application form for BHU UET through the official link given in the page. Candidates are advised to go through the below listed important information related to BHU UET 2019 application form like application form dates, application form fee, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and so on.
BHU UET Important Dates 2019
Candidates are required to have a look into the list of important dates of BHU UET 2019 so that they do not miss out filling the BHU UET application form 2019 and other events related to BHU UET 2019.
BHU UET 2019 Important Dates
Release of official notification and application forms
Last week of December 2018
Last day to submit application form
Third week of February 2019
Release of admit card
Last week of March 2019 to Second week of May 2019
B.A.( Hons.) Arts entrance,
Social Sciences entrance
First week of April 2019
B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths entrance
First week of May 2019
B.Sc. (Hons.) Biology entrance,
B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management entrance
Third week of May 2019
First week of June 2019 to second week of June 2019
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates are required to thoroughly go through the BHU UET 2019 eligibility criteria. Candidate’s application to BHU UET 2019 will stand cancelled if they do not match the eligibility criteria. Check out the below listed eligibility criteria for BHU UET 2019:
1.The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks as minimum aggregate.
2. For all the courses, the candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as on 1 July 2019. Ideally, his/her DOB should fall on or after 1 July 1997.
3. Candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PC categories will get relaxations in the above mentioned criteria.
How to Fill BHU UET Application Form 2019?
Careers360 provides a detailed breakdown of steps to fill the BHU UET 2019 Application Form below. Candidates are required to follow each and every step:
1. The candidate needs to visit the official homepage of the BHU UET 2019 portal and click on “Apply for Admissions” button given on the page. (The BHU UET 2019 Application Form link will be available on this page once it is available.)
2. He/she will be directed to a page which will have an Applicant Login Box. New users/candidates will have to register themselves for BHU UET 2019 by clicking on “Register yourself.”
3. Upon clicking the link, the candidate will be shown a registration form asking for details. The candidate will be required to fill in details including name, date of birth, email id, and mobile no. to register for BHU UET. Fields marked in “red” are to be mandatorily filled. After filling the details, the candidate will click on the “sign up” button given at the bottom to complete the BHU UET 2019 registration process.
4. After the candidate submits the registration details by hitting the “sign up” button, he/she will see a confirmation message on his/her screen. Additionally, he/she will receive an email on the email id provided by him/her during registration and a verification code on the mobile no. provided by him/her during registration. The email will contain an activation link which the candidate will have to click on to confirm and complete the registration process. The candidate must not forget to activate link; otherwise, his account will not be activated.
If not received any registration confirmation link email in the inbox, the candidate will be required to check the “spam folder” or “junk folder.” The link may land in the “spam folder” or “junk folder.” If the candidate finds an email from [email protected] in the “spam folder” or “junk folder,” he/she must report it as “Not spam” and add this email ID to his/her contact list so that he/she receives further emails sent from this ID in his/her primary inbox.
5. After clicking the activation link, the candidate will be directed to the validation page where he/she will have to fill the validation code sent on his/her mobile number. The candidate will have to enter the validation code to complete the registration process of BHU UET 2019.
6. After successful validation, the candidate will be allowed login and directed to the authentication page.
B. Authentication of Candidate’s Identity:
1. After successful registration and validation, the candidate will be required to login. On logging in, he/she will be directed to the authentication page.
2. Candidates will be required to fill in all the details in the authentication form.
a. Aadhaar Rules
1. All Indian citizen candidates except for Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam residents having Aadhaar card will have to compulsorily enter their Aadhaar number.
2. Candidates who have applied for Aadhaar card/updation of Aadhaar card but have not received Aadhaar/updated Aadhaar yet will have to enter the fourteen-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID/ Update Request Number with slash (/) printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar after submitting a request.
3. The candidates residing in Assam/ Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir having Aadhaar card need to fill in only the Aadhaar details.
4. Resident candidates of Assam/ Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir having no Aadhaar card need to enter passport number/ ration card number/ bank account number/ or any other valid government identity containing their address. Such candidates will have to carry the same document along with their admit card to ensure their entry into the exam hall.
5. Candidates who have filled their details after verifying their Aadhaar card details will have to compulsorily carry Aadhaar card and admit card to the exam hall.
b. Steps to Fill the Authentication Form
1. All Indians must select the ‘Indian’ option from the nationality drop down box.
2. Select the state of residence as stated in the Aadhaar card.
3. The candidate must fill the type of identification and identification number as per the following guidelines.
Type of Identification and Identification Number to be Filled in the Authentication Form:
Applicants’ Aadhaar Status
Type of Identification
Type of Identification Number
Having Aadhaar no.
Twelve-digit Aadhaar no. (to be entered without any without any space)
Enrolled for addhar but not having Aadhar
Aadhaar enrolment no.
Fourteen-digit Aadhaar Enrolment no. with slash (/) printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip (to be entered without any space between the numbers and slash)
Applied for correction of Aadhaar but Aadhaar not received
Aadhaar update request no.
Fourteen-digit Aadhaar Update Request no. with slash(/) printed on the Aadhaar Update Request slip (to be entered without any space between the numbers and slash)
Residents of J&K, Assam, Meghalaya and having Aadhaar no.
Twelve-digit Aadhaar no. (to be entered without any space between the numbers and slash)
Residents of J&K, Assam, Meghalaya not having Aadhaar no.
Passport/ ration card/ bank account/ any other valid Govt. identity containing the address of candidates in these states
Passport number/ ration card number/bank account number/ any other valid Govt. Identity no. containing the address of candidates in these states (number of the "Identity Type" selected by them)
For candidates except Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Assam Residents
For Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Assam Residents
4. Fill in all the vital details including name, date of birth, and gender exactly as stated in the Aadhaar card after typing the security captcha in security pin box.
5. Tick the “I agree” checkbox and submit the authentication form.
6. After submitting the authentication form, the candidate will receive either of the two messages. One of them will intimate the candidate about successful authentication. The other one will inform the candidate about failed authentication and ask the candidate to fill in the correct details.
7. Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya will be able to fill the application form right after the authentication process. Their identity will be verified on the basis of the documents in the examination hall.
Filling the BHU UET Application Form 2019
1. The candidate will now fill up the BHU UET 2019 application form after logging in with their registration ID and password. Logged-in candidates will be directed to “My Application Section” upon successfully completing the validation process. He/she will be able to see a page titled “Status of Submitted Applications.”
2. The candidate will have to fill the course type and course name of his/her choice to which he/she wants admission to. Check once again if you are eligible for the course or not. Tick the checkbox regarding terms and conditions and eligibility. Start filling in the application form by clicking the “add course button.”
3. The candidate will now be shown a window indicating his/her status of applications. The candidate will now need to go to the left panel and complete the application process by clicking on options “applicant details,” “upload photo and signature,” “test centre preference,” and filling all the details under each option.
4. Under applicant details, the candidate will be required to enter vital details like name, parents’ name, address, phone no, and so on.
5. After filling the “application details,” click “save.”
6. The candidate will now have to click on “Test Centre Preference.” He/she will have to choose a city of his/her own choice out of a list of exam centres given in the application form of BHU UET 2019 in the order of their preference. Click “save and continue.”
7. Candidates will now have to upload photograph and signature as per the below mentioned specifications. To upload the image file of your photograph and signature, the candidate will have to click “Upload Photograph and Signature.”
Photograph and Signature Specifications for BHU UET Application Form 2019
Documents to be Uploaded
4.5 cm*3.5 cm scanned photograph, .jpeg format, passport size, colour photograph, not more than 100 KB
Black or blue pen, White Background, 4.5 cm*3.5cm, .jpeg format, not more than 100 KB
8. The candidate at this stage must cross-check all the details provided by him/her right now by clicking the “Preview before Confirmation” button. He/she should make edits wherever he/she feels the information needs correction or editing. Once he/she has cross-checked, he/she can submit the BHU UET Application Form 2019 by clicking on the “I confirm the above” and “Confirm and Submit” button. After this stage, the candidate will no longer be able to edit the form. The candidate may now click on the button “Proceed for Submission and Payments.”
9. Upon clicking the “Proceed for Submission and Payments,” the candidate will be shown a page which lists all the applications made. A small declaration will have to confirmed by the candidate. He/she will have to select the applications he/she wants to submit and click on the declaration after going through it.
BHU UET Application Form 2019 Fee Payment:
BHU UET 2019 application form fee payment can be conducted either through online or offline mode.
1.To proceed with payments, the candidate will have to click on the “Make Payments” icon on dashboard. The candidate will be directed to a page where they will have to select the course/courses which he/she want to apply and pay for.
2. The candidate will have two options to make payments. For online mode, the candidate will have to click on “Continue for online payment.” The candidate will be able to make payments through payment gateway on BHU UET 2019 portal with the help of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking. In case of cash payments, the candidate needs to click on “cash payment through HDFC bank.” The candidate will be directed to a page where he/she will have to generate and print HDFC bank challan. The candidate can make cash payment of the fees through challan in any HDFC office only during the banking hours of any banking day.
On clicking continue for online payment, this window will appear
On clicking cash payment, this window will appear
On clicking “generate and print challan,” the following details will appear
BHU UET Application Form 2019 Fees
Following is a category-wise breakup of fees for BHU UET Application form 2019:
BHU UET 2019 Application Form Fees
Name of Courses
₹250 (for one course)
₹100 (for more than one course, applicable on each subsequent application after the first application)
₹500(for one course)
₹200 (for more than one course, applicable on each subsequent application after the first application)
3.Status of the fee payment will be updated within forty-eight hours of making the payment. The candidate can check if his/her applications have been submitted successfully or not by going to “My Applications” button with the help of dashboard. In case of successful submission (that is only after the payment of the entrance fee), application status will show “entrance test fee paid” and “payment id column” will show payment id. The candidate will also be unable to find the delete option, which means that the candidate will not be able to terminate his application anymore.
4. After successful payment of the application fee, the candidate will receive an email from the BHU test portal that the application form for BHU UET 2019 is successfully submitted. Candidates are strictly advised to take a printout of this email for future references.
BHU UET Application Form 2019- Important Points
Candidates must take a note of the following important points of BHU UET 2019 application form:
1. The application form for BHU UET 2019 will be available online only.
2. Candidates are required to provide various important details including name, address, contact information while registering for BHU UET 2019 and filling the BHU UET 2019 Application Form.
3. Upon successful registration, a user ID and password will be provided to the candidates. Candidates must retain the ID and password for future purposes.
4. All the Indian citizen candidates are to compulsorily possess Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI. The candidates will have to fill the UET application form for 2019 as listed in their Aadhaar card. In case of any mismatch, the candidate will not be able to fill in the application form. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that the details on their Aadhaar Card match with the details on their school records.
FAQs related to BHU UET Application Form 2019
Q. What will be the mode of submitting the BHU UET 2019 Application form—online of offline?
A. The Application form of BHU UET 2019 will be available online only. Candidates will register themselves with the BHU UET portal and fill the BHU UET application form 2019 online. Payment can be conducted either through online or offline payment.
Q. What documents must a candidate upload to complete his application form for BHU UET 2019?
A. He/she will be required to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
Q. Can I apply for BHU UET 2019 if I am still studying in twelfth standard?
A. Yes. But such candidates must make sure that they have a minimum aggregate of 50% in the previous exams taken till now in the twelfth standard. Also, candidates who will not be able to produce the original marksheet on the day of BHU UET 2019 counselling will have to take an undertaking that they will present the documents by 31 October 2019. Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of candidate’s admission without any refund of conditional admission fees.
Q. Will I have to fill different application forms for different courses if I want to apply for more than one course?
A. No. You will have to apply for multiple courses through the same application form.
Q. How much will I have to pay as extra fees for applying more than one course?
A. If you are from SC/SCT category, then you will have to pay ₹ 100 for subsequesnt aplications afte the first application. For other categories, the fee for subsequent application is ₹200.
Q. What if I have recently requested for Aadhaar enrolment but have not been issued Aadhr number yet?
A. You will have to enter the fourteen-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID/ Update Request Number with slash(/) printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar after submitting a request while applying for BHU UET 2019.
Q. What if I have recently requested for an updation of my Aadhaar details but have not received the updated Aadhaar card?
A. You will be required to enter the fourteen-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID/ Update Request Number with slash(/) printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar after registering the updation request.
Q. The authentication of Aadhaar has failed in the first step of BHU UET 2019 Application form submission. Please guide me what to do now.
A. You must verify if the details you have mentioned on the form are exactly the same as printed in the Aadhaar card.
Q. What if my Aadhaar card mentions incorrect and incomplete date of birth or only my birth year?
A. You should submit a request for correction to the Aadhaar centre and enter the fourteen-digit Aadhaar update request no. including slash (/) printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar centre upon the submission of updation request. And if your name in Aadhaar does not match with your name in school records , you should submit a request for correction in the Aadhaar centre and enter the fourteen-digit Aadhaar update request no. including slash (/) printed on the slip issued by Aadhaar centre after submitting updation request.
Q. What to do if the names of my mother and father on Aadhaar do not match those in the school records? Also, what if the address on my Aadhaar has changed due to transfer or some other reasons?
A. Since these particulars are not tallied with the Aadhaar data, so the candidates should fill the particulars on the BHU UET 2019 Application form as per the school records. The present or the permanent address should be filled as per the school records, since BHU does not send any information to the candidate’s address.
Q. Is there any additional information which needs to be filled by candidates residing in Assam/Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir in the BHU UET Application Form 2019?
A. No. The candidates residing in Assam/Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir having Aadhaar card need to fill in only the Aadhaar details.
Q. What all details are to be filled in by the residents of Assam/Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir having no Aadhaar card?
A. Candidates residing in Assam/Meghalaya/ Jammu and Kashmir having no Aadhaar card need to enter passport number/ ration card number/ bank account number/ any other valid government identity containing their address. Candidates in such a case will have to carry the same document along with their admit card to ensure their entry in the exam hall.
Important Note - The aforementioned details are based on the previous year’s brochure of BHU.
More like BHU UET
BHU UET Counselling 2019
BHU UET Counselling 2019 – BHU will start BHU UET 2019 Counselling from first week of July 2019. ...
BHU UET Merit List 2019
BHU UET Merit List 2019 – Banaras Hindu University will release BHU UET 2019 merit list for all U...
BHU UET Cut Off 2019
BHU UET Cut off 2019 – BHU will declare BHU UG 2019 Cutoff after declaration of result. Check BHU...
BHU UET Result 2019
BHU UET Result 2019 – Banaras Hindu University will release BHU UET 2019 Result in second week of...
BHU UET Answer Key 2019
BHU UET Answer Key 2019 - BHU will provide BHU UET 2019 answer key for all UG courses in April, 2...
Questions related to BHU UET
There is no any particular syllabus mentioned on the website, You can prefer the previous year papers, It will help you to know the level of the qu...
Books by Arihant Publications for GK is well recommended. Sample papers shown for reference below. https://university.careers360.com/arti...
Yes you can applu for B. ED Course as graduate with minimum 50% in any discipline from recognised University are eligible fo to bHU UET.Students fr...
Hey.Hey.For the course of English Hons you will take the entrance exam of BHU UET BA (Hons) entrance test.The exam is for 450 marks containing 150 ...