can i get admission in savitribai phule pune university through GAT-B for msc biotechnology??
Admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology is done through Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by JNU, New Delhi for several DBT-supported participating Universities/Institutes in India including Savitribai Phule Pune University. M.Sc Biotechnology is a full-time two years duration course offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune was established on 10th February, 1949. The University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Savitribai Phule Pune University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
the gat-B 2021 exam which is held in june 30 will be posstponed or not? due to corona pandemic.
The official date for GAT-B 2021 entrance examination is not yet notified. The official notification regarding GAT-B 2021 entrance examination is not yet released. We cannot predict if GAT-B entrance examination will be postponed or not as the schedule is not yet published. Last year GAT- B was scheduled on June 30, 2021 but this year the schedule may vary. The exam will be scheduled by reviewing the scenario so you do not have to worry about that. Please keep yourself updated so that you won't miss any important information. You can check the important dates and other information by clicking on the link below
im graduating this year-2021 mumbai university,am i qualified to apply GAT-B 2021???
Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT0B) is an entrance exam for admission to M.Sc, M.Tech and MV.Sc Biotechnology. The eligibility criteria is program specific and it is given below
The candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in 10+2+3 pattern in the respective field with a minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
The candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech degree in the respective stream with a minimum aggregate laid by the participating university.
M.VSc Animal Biotechnology
The candidate must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree or a equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks or minimum CGPA of 6.60 in 10.00 scale or 2.60 in 4.00 scale ( for general category). For candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST) must score minimum 50% aggregate marks or 5.60 in 10.00 scale, 2.20 in 4.00 scale. You have not mentioned the course you are studying currently so it is difficult to tell you if you are eligible for GAT-B or not. Please check the above mentioned eligibility criteria. You can appear for GAT-B if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
what is the cut off marks for GAT-B 2021 to get admission for M.tech biotech? and what is the full marks for GAT-B?
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad will release the GAT-B 2021 application form in the first week of May in online mode.
Predicting the exact cut off score is difficult as it depends on your performance in the entrance exam,
Cut-off trends of previous years,The total number of applicants applied for the paper,The difficulty level of the entrance exam.
As per the previous year cut off , for general category candidates it was around 120-130 .
Exam Pattern :
Duration : 3 hrs
Mode : MCQ
The question paper of GAT-B 2021 is divided into two sections - Part A and Part B.
Part A :
60 compulsory questions of 1 marks for each correct answer with a Negative marking of marks for each incorrect answer.
Part B :
60 questions to be attempted out of 100 of 3 marks for each correct answer with a Negative marking of -1 marks for each incorrect answer.
The total marks for GAT-B is 240.
To know more about information on GAT-B 2021 visit :
Hope it helps
Thank You !!!
Can BSc zoology students fill form for GAT-B for MSc entrance?
You can refer to this link for complete information regarding GAT-B including important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria etc: https://university.careers360.com/exams/gat-b
I hope this helped you.
Can BSc biotech student fill form for GAT B M.tech entrance?
The point is that you have completed your undergraduate study in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE so now you can only pursue MATER in Science and not Master in Technology.
From this year onwards the students of undergraduate program are also eligible to sit for the GATE exam. As the gate scores are valid for a period of three year so the provision of taking the exam for undergraduate students has been introduced.
Hope that helps.
GAT-B k through kon kon se clg milenge?? plss provide me the list of colleges
Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology is conducted for admission to various DBT supported postgraduate courses in biotechnology and its allied areas for which participating universities are as follows;
MSc Biotechnology -
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- University of Hyderabad, Telangana
- University of Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka
- School of Biotechnology Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
- Amity University, Gurugram, Haryana
- Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali, Rajasthan
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Central University of Jammu, Jammu
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- National College, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
- Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Institute of Advanced Research (IAR), Gandhinagar
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar, J&K
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Visva-Bharati University, Shanti Niketan
- Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
- Tezpur University, Sonitpur
- University of Jammu, Jammu
- Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi
- North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
MVSc Animal Biotechnlogy -
- College of Veterinary Science, Assam Agricultural University, Guwahati, Assam
MSc Agricultural Biotechnology -
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat, Assam
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka
- University of Agricultural Science, Bangalore, Karnataka
- G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
- Vasantro Naik Maratwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani, Maharashtra
- Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, Kerala
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
MTech Biotechnology/Allied Areas,
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry;M.Tech. Computational Biology
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra;M. Tech Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra;M. Tech. Food Biotechnology
- K. S. Rangasamy College of Technology, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu;M. Tech. Biotechnology
- Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu;M. Tech. Biotechnology
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra;M.Tech. Bioprocess Technology
- Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu;M.Tech. Computational Biology
- Indraprastha Institute of Information technology, Delhi;M.Tech. Computational Biology
- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, Kerala;M.Tech. Marine Biotechnology
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata, West Bengal;M.Tech. Biotechnology
- Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu;M.Tech. Biotechnology with specialization in Industrial Biotechnology)
MSc. Allied Areas -
- Institute of Genetics and Hospital for Genetic Diseases, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana;M.Sc. Molecular and Human Genetics
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra;M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Rajouri, J&K;M.Sc. Bioresources Biotechnology
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi;M.Sc. Molecular and Human Genetics
- Goa University, Goa;M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu;M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- Nitte Deemed to be University, Mangalore, Karnataka;MSc. Marine Biotechnology
Is 94/200 good score in GAT-B?
I hope you are doing well, about your question,
A score of 94 is quite goodi can say, you will get a range between the range of 4500 - 5000. A score above 80 is considered good. You will get admission easily.
Hope this helps.
I WANT TO ASK THE CUTOFF MARKS FOR SURITY OF SELECTION
No matter you asked for the cutoff marks whether you'll be eligible for the selection or not, you simply forgot to mention that for which exam or course or college, you're asking about the cutoff details. Please mention the exam/course/college so that according to your question, the experts will help you to find out your solution. With this half- written, half-informative question, the student experts can't help you. So, please next time if you ask any question, make sure you give the question in an detailed manner so that we can help you.
Hope, it helps you.
where can i find answerkey for previous year papers of GAT-B
The graduate aptitude test of Biotechnology (GAT-B) is conducted for admission into various institutes under the Department of Biotechnology. The exam has been postponed due to COVID 19 pandemic. Click on the below link to know all the details about the GAT-B exam and procedures to download the previous year question papers.