What can I do in class 12 to get me honoured on national or international level.
Academics wise you can try to become among the toppers in your board exam. Or become the the topper in a national level exam.
You can also be recognised for your contribution to the nation, to the world by becoming an activist like Malala Yousafzai who has become a role model for women globally. Or climate activist Greta Thunberg who has become a global phenomenon.
You could also become a social media influencer and be recogised globally.
class 12 mbose chemistry question 2011
You can get past few years class 12 MBOSE question papers from the official site of Meghalaya Board of School Education. Follow the steps below to download the question papers:
- Open the official site of MBOSE
- Scroll down at the bottom of the home page
- At the bottom right side you will find a section named "Question papers"
- Click on the particular year under "Class XII"
- A zip file will start downloading which contains question papers of all the subjects of Class 12
- After download extract the zip file to get the pdfs
- Now open the chemistry pdfs to see the Class 12 chemistry paper of the respective year
Hope it helps!
Best of luck!
mbose class 12 private question 2011
To have MBOSE Class 12th question papers 2011, please visit the official website. There, in the search bar, search for the required material that you have asked for, click the link and then download the file. The downloaded file will be in PDF or document format. Make sure you have the required document reading app to read the document.
Hope, this helps you.
sir ami class 12 a pori biology, chemistry, geography, and, nutrition a6a ami ki agriculture jata pari and amaka ki korta hoba
her advance ke liye class 12 me Kitna percentage Hona chahiye
I think that you are talking about jee advanced exam.
Now, for giving the jee advanced exam you first have to qualify the jee mains exam, and after that you will become eligible to give jee advanced.
For jee advanced the class 12th eligibility criteria of 75% has been scrapped. So, for jee advanced you just have to pass your class 12th exam.
You can also check out the following link to know more about jee advanced 2021 :-
new syllabus of class 12 in up board
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has reduced the syllabus for 12th Board Exams 2021 by 30% due to the COVID Situation! The exam is expected to be by April or May 2021. You can download the whole syllabus PDF for 12th UP Board Exam from their Official Website which I have pinned below:
Or you can download from the below link:
Hope this is helpful!
All the best!
I am currently a class 12 pcm student this year I am going to give my exams... but I am very confused that should I first go for engineering so that it will acts as a good backup plan... or I should simply go for B. A and keep jpsc, ssc exams as backup. because... which plan will act better..
It is better to go for engineering so that you have a backup plan.
This is because,
To be eligible for SSC CGL etc examination you need to be at least a graduate then instead of any other graduation course why not not engineering in which you have much better opportunity in terms of jobs and pay.
These days it has been become very common to go for SSC, UPSC etc examination after engineering, a lot of students complete their engineering and then go for writing UPSC ,SSC etc examination and not only appear for UPSC ,SSC etc examination, they qualify it as well also and some even top the exam : ) .
For Instance, Kanishak Kataria who topped UPSC civil services examination in 2018 was an engineer.
For SSC CGL, see the toppers over the years :-
2015 topper :- Ravi shankar Singh, an engineer
2016 topper :- Amit jain , again an engineer
2017 topper :- kaushik Raj , an engineer,
Engineering is a 4 year long course so even if you take out 3 or 4 hours a day then in that four years you can easily prepare well for your SSC examination and can ace.
Whenever you prepare for your SSC CGL examination , you can prepare in a while manner following the below tips :-
* Know your syllabus:- first of all to start your SSC CGL preparation ,go through its syllabus at
The list of best books that you can use to cover your SSC CGL syllabus are listed below
*Elementary & Advanced Mathematics: Kiran Prakashan
*Advance maths for General Competitions: Rakesh Yadav/KD Publications
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
*Verbal and non-verbal reasoning: R. S. Aggarwal
*Analytical Reasoning: M. K. Pandey
*General Knowledge: Dr Binary Karn /Lucent
*Also read newspaper for current affairs
*a mirror of Common Errors: Dr Ashok Kumar /Academic and test publication
*Competitive General English: Kiran Prakashan
*Objective General English: S. P. Bakshi
For details go through
* make a routine, and strictly follow it ,give more time to your weak areas in your routine . Routine will be very helpful for you as it will help you to study in a systematic way and avoid wastage of time and procrastination
* Prepare short notes :- you should prepare subjectwise short notes , it will help you a lot during your revision for your exam
* Revise :- the syllabus of SSC CGL is wide so revision is must otherwise you may not be able to recall what all you have studied during your exam
*Practice mock test papers:- it will help you to understand the examination pattern, types and difficulty level of questions which are asked in exam, you will also get to know your preparation level and then can work on your weak areas to perform well in your examination.
For detailed information go through
CBSE previous year question papers class 12 english
You can use this link for previous year questions papers and sample papers.
All the best
Class 12 question paper 2020 buisness studies with solutions
Kindly mention the board whether CBSE or ICSE or any other board for us to give you more information.
which books of class 12 (ncert books or icse books) are good for prepartion of government colleges entrance exam for bba
Here is a list of books that you can buy, that will aid your preparation in BBA Entrance Exams:
The top books to prepare the English section of BBA are-
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Quick Learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin (A good book for Grammar revision.)
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
The books that are recommended for the Numerical Ability and Data Analysis section are:-
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Arihants Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths
The best books for BBA reasoning are:-
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey (An amazing book if your fundamentals are not clear)
The best books to prepare the BBA GK section are:-
- Manorama Yearbook ( Among the best of books to prepare for GK section in any competitive exams)
- General Studies by McGraw Hill
- General Knowledge by Arihant Publication
If you have a further specific query please feel free to comment.
Best of Luck.