NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students (SC/ST/PH)
Scholarship offered by: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Must-read: NTPC: Hires over 800 Engineers every year!
- Students belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged categories (Visually Handicapped/ Hearing Handicapped/ Orthopaedically Handicapped) and pursuing 4
- years full time degree course in Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics / Telecommunication
- from a college/ university/ institute recognized by the Govt. of India and should be in the 3rd year in the session 2012-2013.
- Those who have successfully completed the 1st year degree course in 2011 & 2nd year in 2012 in the first attempt – only need apply.
- They should not be receiving any financial aid or assistance from any source.
Scholarship duration: Payable all 12 months in a year for 2 years (Begins from the second year of engineering course till the completion of course)
Scholarship amount: Rs.1500/- P.M.
Note: The scholarship is admissible from the second year of study till the final year subject to the condition that the student meets the minimum qualifying criterion for success in each year.
No. of Scholarships: Total 35 scholarships will be granted (20 SC, 10 ST and 05 PC).
How to apply:
Click here for the application format
Note: Students fulfilling the eligibility condition may submit their applications in the prescribed format printed alongside duly completed in all respects along with supporting documents through the Head of the Institution. While forwarding the application, the institute shall certify to the effect that information furnished by the candidate is correct and the institute is recognized by the Government of India.
SEND complete application form along with the relevant documents in an envelope superscribed with NTPC scholarship for SC/ST to:
Shri P.M. Mathew, Deputy General Manager (HR),
NTPC Ltd., NTPC Bhawan, 7,
Institutional Area, SCOPE Complex,
Lodhi Road, New
Delhi – 110 003
Application deadline: September 25, 2012
The GM (HR & CC)
NTPC Ltd., NTPC Bhawan
SCOPE Complex, Core-.7,
7 Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 003