- Register with me now to explore your dream career.
- Explore Careers360’s predictive tools for better decision making.
- Know about latest happenings in education sphere (Management, Engineering, Medicine & Allied, Degree Programs, Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Discover and compare more about colleges and courses.
NTPC Scholarships -For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Diploma Engineering Students
NTPC – a premier public sector enterprise in power sector offers exclusive scholarships for SC/ST students pursuing full time 3 years Diploma in Engineering in a recognized institute.
• Students should have successfully cleared their first year examination of full time 3 years diploma in Engg. Course in the disciplines of Electrical/ Electronic/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Civil and be relatively meritorious among the SC/ST candidates.
• Should not be in receipt of any financial aid or assistance from any other source whatsoever.
• Should be a bonafide student of an institute of Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh and Rajasthan.
• The scholarship is tenable from second year of diploma engg. Course till completion of the diploma course.
• The scholarship is payable for all the 12 months in a year for two years.
• The amount of scholarship will be limited to Rs.1, 000 per month.
• The continuance of scholarship once awarded is subject to satisfactory performance in each year annual examination and good conduct.
No. of Scholarships: Will be such as decided by NTPC.
How to Apply:
Candidate fulfilling above requirements and willing to be considered for NTPC scholarship may submit his /her duly signed and typed application along with recent attested photograph and furnishing full particulars as given below
1. Name of the Candidate :
2. Father's Name :
3. Address for communication along with Phone No. / Mobile No.
4. Academic qualifications : Matriculation onwards & 1 st year Engg.
5. name & Address of Institute with Contact No. of Principal.
6. Signature of the candidates
The copies of marksheets, caste certificate and an undertaking that the candidate fulfills the laid down eligibility conditions and is not in receipt of any financial aid or assistance from any other source and further that the information furnished by her/ him is true and correct and if any information is found false / incorrect, it will disqualify her/ him from the NTPC Scholarship apartfrom having to refund the amount already paid. The envelope should be superscribed with " NTPC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC/ST" and forwarded to Sr. Officer (HR) NCR-HQ , HR Deptt, Room No. 34, R & D Building , A = 8A , Sec. 24 Noida - 201301
Application should be duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution ( with his signature and seal) in which the candidate is pursuing Diploma in Engg. Each Institution can forward a maximum of two Applications.
Last date for receipt of Application : 15.04.2010
NTPC Limited - (A Govt. of India Enterprise)