NIIT offers scholarships for its GNIIT Programmes
Scholarship: The Turning Point Scholarship for the following programmes:
- Undergraduates in first and second year from any stream can choose from the GNIIT series of programmes (Software Engineering, BSIM and IMS Domain) as well as from ANIIT, DNIIT and GNIIT for Engineers.
- Final Year under graduates /Graduates can chose to undergo from the Diploma range of programmes.
- Polytechnic students can opt for GlobatNet+ series of programmes which are also covered under the scholarship.
Eligibility: The Turning Point Scholarship will be awarded to
- College/Engineering students.
- Graduates from all discipline.
- Students who have completed Class 12
Students who scored 95 or more than 95 percent in class XII are eligible for 50 percent scholarship for the new GNIIT programme. Furthermore, students who have scored between 80 to 95 percent, 70 to 80 percent and 50 to 70 percent are eligible for 35, 25 and 20 percent scholarship respectively for the new GNIIT programme. Students who have scored more than or equivalent to 80 percent marks in the class XII are eligible for 20 per cent scholarship in Express Diploma programme while students who have scored between 50 percent to 80 percent are eligible for 10 percent scholarship
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Keep the scanned copy of the Class XIIth marksheet handy and upload the marksheet after filling the form.
Then walk in to the nearest NIIT centre with a copy of the Class XII mark-sheet (If not uploaded on the website)
The Turning Point Scholarship will be awarded based on the Class XII marks.
Application deadline: September 30, 2012
Phone: 1800 102 6448