Banaras Hindu University has conducted BHU UET 2014 Entrance Exam today, on April 27, 2014 for admissions to Maths (Hons.) programmes in the university.
BHU UET was conducted for Maths (Hons.) programmes in the University for the following number of seats –
Faculty of Science (Male and Female)
Mahila Maha Vidyalaya (Female)
BHU UET 2014 Question Pattern – BHU UET 2014 Maths (Hons.) Entrance exam had one paper comprising of Objective Type Questions covering Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. The standard was of 10+2 examination or equivalent.
BHU UET Maths (Hons.) 2014 entrance had 150 objective type questions. Each question was provided with four responses. Each section carried 50 questions.
Each question of BHU UET 2014 carries 3 marks therefore the total marks allotted to BHU UET Maths (Hons.) 2014 is 450 marks.
BHU UET 2014 commenced at 8:00 am and was held for 120 minutes ending at 10:00 am.
BHU UET 2014 Marking Scheme – Each correct response the every question shall fetch 3 marks. Moreover as per the negative marking scheme, one was deducted for every incorrect response. Zero marks will be awarded to every non-answered question. Candidates responding any question with more than one choice will be regarded as wrong answer and negative marking was made for the very question.
BHU UET 2014 Medium– Candidates were provided BHU UET 2014 Questions in English, and Hindi, except for the questions from Proficiency in Language comprehension.
BHU UET 2014 Centers – BHU UET 2014 was conducted on April 27, 2014 at the following test centres –
Mirzapur – Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur
BHU UET Maths (Hons.) 2014 Registration in numbers –
As per the official sources, BHU UET 2014 gathered 60000 applications for B.Sc (Hons.) programme which last year was 45000. These numbers showed a 33% increase in number of applications which indicated that the students again are moving towards the traditional courses.
BHU UET 2014 B.Sc Maths (Hons.) cutoff and result is expected to be declared by the university latest after 15 days of the exam.
Stay tuned to university.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on BHU UET 2014
BHU UET 2014 BA Seats – Applicants can check here the number of seats in the Arts Faculty of BHU ...
BHU UET 2014 B.Com Seats – Applicants can check here the number of seats in the Commerce Faculty ...
BHU UET 2014 B.Sc Biology Seats – Applicants can check here the number of seats in the Science Fa...
BHU UET 2014 B.Sc Maths Seats – Applicants can check here the number of seats in the Science Facu...
BHU UET Answer Key – Candidates can download BHU UET 2014 answer key from this page as soon as th...
No, maths is not a compulsory subject for admission in bhu for b.com(Hona). Instead of maths you can have commerce/economics/computer sc./financial markets management/vocatinal courses (related to commerce) as one of the subjects at 10+2 level with minimum percentage requirement of 50% .
If you are sc/SC then you need to mere pass in the examination.
Along with this you are prefer to give BHU UET (Banaras Hindu university undergraduate enterence test) for better chances of getting admission in the university
1. For preparation, you must be aware of the details of the examination and the question paper pattern.
The application of BHU B.Ed. examination will be out in the second week of February 2020 and the last date to submit would be in the second week of March 2020 tentatively. The entrance exam will be conducted in the second week fo May 2020.
Here are some more details:
QUESTION PAPER PATTERN
This time duration of the paper will be 150 minutes and will carry 300 marks with 100 MCQs. It will be divided into two parts-
1. 30 MCQs to evaluate your teaching aptitude and to check your knowledge on the current situation of the education domain and reasoning
2. There will be four subjects- Languages, Science, Mathematics and Humanities. So since you are applying for Languages, your MCQs in this section will be based on that. You will get equitable items from Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Each correct answer will get you 3 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
2. To get a hang of the format of the question paper, practice previous year question papers, mock tests etc. and try to solve the paper in the given time limit. Evaluate your answers with the negative marking to get more motivation and better results.
3. Make a proper schedule for studying and try to follow it as much as possible.
4. Languages are completed and not as simple as one thinks of them. They are even more complicated when one has to teach them. So, be thorough with your knowledge of the languages. Don't just look at important texts, but read more and pay attention to all parts of the system from syntax to semantics.
5. Prepare Notes and follow them. They will help you revise and keep a track of the covered topics.
For more details, check:
Hope this helps. All the best!
You can get previous year question papers of bhu uet for commerce and other streams as well for the year 2019 and more by going through our page for which link is provided below :-
These papers will help you to understand the types of questions which are asked in exam, you will understand the important topics which are covered in the exam by practising the previous papers of bhu uet and you will also get to know your preparation level by solving previous year papers.
Your BHU brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile