- Register with me now to explore your dream career.
- Explore Careers360’s predictive tools for better decision making.
- Know about latest happenings in education sphere (Management, Engineering, Medicine & Allied, Degree Programs, Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Discover and compare more about colleges and courses.
L&T Build India Scholarship
Sponsored by: L & T Constuction
Programme: M.Tech in Construction Technology
Institutes: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi and Madras
Duration: 24 months
No. of scholarships: 40
- First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 65% of marks in Civil /Mechanical /Electrical Engineering who will pass out in 2013 from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Age: Not more than 23 years as on 01-07-2013.
- Minimum Height: 160 cm.
- Minimum Weight: 50kg.
- Vision: If wearing glasses, power should be less than ± 5.0 dioptres
Course Details: The Course is designed by the IIT's in consultation with ECC.
Selection: A series of Written tests, Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be done jointly by IITs & L&T.
Completion of Programme: On successful completion of the M.Tech. course, the selected candidates are absorbed in regular employment in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Scheme.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates are required to have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process to ensure smooth communication. Communication will be sent to such email ID.
Important: After the submission of the application form, a registration number will be generated by the system. Kindly note the same for future use.
Application Form Modifications: Click here to modify the application form
Online applications submissions between: November 28, 2012 to December 10, 2012
Application modification: December 10, 2012