Has MHTCET Application form been released? Its been very late!
MH CET 2021 Application Form
Check below various details about MH CET 2021 Application form:
MH CET 2021 Application Form will be made available inonlinemode from 2nd week ofFebruary 2021.
Students must fill the form before the last date which will be till 4th week ofMarch 2021.
The complete application process will consists of various steps Registration, filling of application form, uploading of images & documents and paying the application fee.
The images of documents must be uploaded as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
While filling the details in the application, students must verify all the filled details as nocorrection facility will be provided later.
Students must avoid filling multiple application forms. The board will consider only the last submitted application form.
Is EWS certificate valid as caste certificate for sebc category?
see ews stands for economically weaker section. candidates who belongs to general category and have no other reservation are eligible for ews quota. however sebc are termed as Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). so ews certificate is not equal to sebc category certificate and you can not use ews against sebc reservation policy.
hope you may understand.
I am general category candidate (Muslim) can I apply for mahadbt scholarship through sebc category and show EWS certificate as cast certificate?
VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department
Create interest in education among students.
Making financial assistance available for higher education.
Creating opportunities for financial growth through higher education.
Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, unity and delay.
All types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam Fees and other admissible fees are reimbursed to the concern OBC category student.
1) Tuition Fees and Exam Fees reimbursed to the concern Applicant vide Govt. Resolution dated 12/3/2007, since 2006-07 the Applicants who are admitted in professional courses through CAP round in the Govt., Govt. approved private non-aided and permanently non granted colleges are applicable to pay 50 % Tuition Fees & Exam Fees approved by Education Fee Committee.
2) Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 100% to applicants whos studying in government/aided institutions in professional courses.
3) Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 50% to applicants whos studying in non-government/unaided institutions in professional courses.
4) Also those applicants are taken admission in Deemed University for professional courses wont get benefit of scholarship / freeship.
5) Start date of application is depending upon the applicant takes admission in college/Institute and End date of application is depend upon the last date of examination.(For 10 months - it will vary every academic year on admission date)
6) For OBC Applicants studying in private un-aided institutions, fees structure of government aided institutions will be applicable only for Non Professional courses (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and other Fees)
1) Applicant must be taking post matric education.
2) Parents annual income should be less than or equal to 8.00 Lacs.
3) Applicant should be belongs to OBC category.
4) Applicants must be pursuing the education course approved by the government from Post - Matric course
5) Applicants must be residents of Maharashtra.
6) Applicant must be taken admission in government government aided / Private Non-Aided / Private permanently non aided courses.
7) Degree Courses in Health Science(Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Unani, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, Business Aid, Nursing) :
If Applicant is admitted through Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges entrance examination or admitted through government common entrance examination then he/she will be eligible the for the freeship.
8) Higher and Technical Education Department :
Freeship will be applicable to unaided colleges / government and aided colleges with technical education / Polytechnic and government unaided professional courses.
Following are the applicable courses for this scheme :
Diploma Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
Degree Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
Post Graduate MBA/MMS, MCA
9) Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development and Fisheries Department :
The scholarship fees will be applicable to the Applicants who have been admitted through government quota in private un aided/permanently un aided institute.
Agricultural colleges (diploma)
Dairy Business Department (Diploma)
Colleges for Agricultural and Allied subjects (Degree and Post Graduate)
Agriculture and Bio-Technology Colleges (Degree and Post Graduate)
Agriculture and Food Technology Colleges (Graduate and Post Graduate)
10)For B.Ed and D.Ed courses : 100 % benefit (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees) is applicable for D.Ed, B.Ed courses. For students studying in Aided, UnAided for D.Ed, B.Ed courses then Fee structure is applicable as per Government rates for same course.
11) For professional courses Applicant should admitted through CAP round is must.
12) If Applicant fails in particular year then he will get the Tuition Fees and Exam Fees of that particular academic year but he/she will not get the benefit until he/she gets promoted to next higher class.
13) Applicant will be eligible for scholarship if he / she changes the course Non Professional to Professional but he will not be eligible if he / she changes the course from Professional to Non Professional.
14) If an applicant pursuing professional course admitted in private un aided/permanently un aided institute for year 2015-16 onwards fails in the examination two or more times in particular academic course duration then he / she not eligible for the freeship.
15) Applicant studying in particular professional/Non-Professional course, and availing benefits of scholarship/freeship for that academic course and if he/she wants to change his existing Professional/Non-Professional course in between academic years he/she will not be eligible for freeship/scholarship for further course.
16) Scholarships/freeship will continue until Applicant completes one course. Ex. - 11th, 12th Arts - B.A., M.A. , M.Phil., P.H.D. If, Applicant completed B.A and B.Ed. course and later after taking admission for M.A., for M.A. course He/she will not be allowed for scholarship/freeship. But after admission to M.B.A. after B.Ed, it can be eligible for scholarship/freeship as it is a professional postgraduate course.
1) Applicant need to provide previous years marksheet.
2) At a time Applicant can apply freeship for only one educational course and it will be applicable till he/she completes that educational course in specified time.
3) Applicant need to pass each year of the specified educational year [In case of failure in a particular year he/she wont be provided reimbursement of tuition fees, Exam fees for that year].
4) Applicant cannot take freeship for more than 2 professional courses.
5) If due to any medical condition or due to any unforeseeable event the Applicant cannot appear in the annual examination, the head master of the college can approve or certify that if the Applicant would have appeared in the annual examination, he would have been able to pass the examination.
iam from odisha and i have compleated my application form for mht cet(maharashtra cet).can anybody tell me that i have to give this exam only at maharashtra or i can give it in my home town
MHTCET is an entrance examination in Maharashtra state. You can't give this examination fron your home. Because they will provide you admit Card and the examination centre also occur. So you can go there and give the examination. It is a computer base examination.
Above link will help you for more details.
All the best.
How may vacancies of Drug inspector every year from UPSC or MPSC ?
Under Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), there is a vacancy of 5 for the post of Drug Inspector in Food and Drug Department
You must be a Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy or Medicine Graduate with experience. The Age Eligibility Criteria is upto 45 years. There are 3 modes of hiring which are Document Verification, Written Test and Personal Interview
Hope this helps. All the best.
What are the Top 10 best posts of UPSC and MPSC both ?
Here is the list of best posts after clearing these above mentioned exams:
1. Deputy Collector
2. Deputy Suprintendent of Police
3. Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
4. Deputy Registrar Co-operative Societies
5. Deputy Chief Executive Officer
6. Indian Administrative Service
7. Indian Police Service
8. Indian Forest Service
9. Indian Foreign Service
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service
Hope it helps.
How many vacancies in MPSC every year and for which posts ?
In 2020, MPSC have vacancies as followed:
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner-10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer -7
- Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer -1
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department -25
- Class Officer - 25
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Record -6
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee -6
- Naib Tehsildar - 73
So in total there were 200 vacancies in MPSC.
I hope my answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
I want to prepare for mht.cet.? I passed with 85 % percentile not get admission .can this year syllabus same ?
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has already released the official MHT CET 2021 syllabus. The syllabus will consist topics from of class 11 and 12 Maharashtra board syllabus. In the exam 20% questions will be asked from 11th standard and 80% questions will be from 12th standard syllabus.
You can check the syllabus of physic, chemistry and math of MHT CET 2021 from the link below
In the paper, there will be two sections which are
- Section1: Math
- Section2: Physics & Chemistry
In section1, for each correct answer 2 marks will be given and in section2, each question will have 1 mark. There is no negative marking. Total number of questions will be 150 and the total marks of the exam is 200. Each subject( math, physics, chemistry) will have 50 question.
Hope it helps!
if i only prepare for boards throughly and not practice for mht cet, how well can i score?
MHT-CET is an easy but challenging examination. It has questions with difficulty level in comparison with HSC board examination. If you prepare only for boards examintion with little time management then there is a very good chance that you do wonders in MHTCET exam. As you know this exam tests your speed and accuracy. You get 90 mins to solve 100 questions of Physics & Chemistry. So approximately 50 seconds for each question.
when will mht cet 2021 registration start?
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell is expected to release the application form of MHT CET 2021 in the month of March.
The last date of submission of mht cet form date will tentatively in the month of April 2021. The correction facility is not there in mhtcet. The exam is most likely to conduct in may month 2021.
Also check out the following link to know more about mht cet 2021 registration form :-