Careers360’s QnA is a user-generated question and answer platform that helps students in making informed career decisions
Our mission is to bring great ideas, students, and resources together. We seek to achieve this mission by creating the best education platform on the internet for any given question related to careers, exam preparation, college admission etc. so that students can make the choices that are right for them.
How to use
Ask questions when you have them -
1. Questions should be written to retain reusable information and provide helpful answers to similar questions
2. Questions need to be a maximum of 140 characters long
3. Make sure the question is tagged with all the relevant topics
4. Write a brief description (this is optional) as it helps others understand your question
Answer a question -
1. Good answers are helpful to both the original poster of the question and to others who have the same question in future.
2. Your opinion matters
3. Upvote/downvote – Answers are rated by visitors
4. Comment on an answer to reply/post your opinion
5. Follow Topics
6. When you follow a topic, questions and answers tagged with that topic will appear in QnA feed
1. Post questions related to education and career.
2. Be clear and concise when asking a question. Try avoiding chat lingo.
3. Ensure that your write up is easy to read, meaningful and informative.
4. The answer is helpful when credible and sincerely to address the question that was asked.
5. Answer a question so that others benefit from your knowledge, opinions, or personal experiences.
6. Assume that other people have their own knowledge/background. Be respectful and considerate when commenting on an answer.
1. Promote Business - It is prohibited to use Careers360 QnA platform for promoting business interest, self-promotion, advertisement and spamming members.
2. Duplicate/False Content - Before posting any new question/answer/comment, please see if the same has already been posted. You can quickly scroll through the answers to see if your query is answered in them. If not, go ahead and drop your question. Please don't exaggerate or falsify an answer
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property - Posting of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Do not post content that infringes any intellectual property right of another party. Writing taken from another source should be properly attributed and block quoted. You can cite the same as a source and use the web link to direct the community members to the original source.
4. Hate Speech - Keep foul/abusive/hateful language, threats, and lewdness out of your question/answer/comment. QnA is a place for civil discourse and does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, political group or another similar characteristic.
5. Sexually Explicit Material
6. Adult Content is NOT allowed on Careers360 QnA. Profile photos should not contain nudity or sexually explicit material.
There are few community members who care about the quality of content on Careers360 QnA and fulfilling the mission to make it a great resource for students. You as our passionate platform user can help us in moderation by joining us to keep an eye out on our site as well.
Violation of Guidelines
Any violation of these QnA guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension, or termination of your account at the sole discretion of Careers360.
If you see something on QnA that you believe violates our guidelines, or is in any way not acceptable socially please report to us at [email protected]