All India Rank1 For Year : 2018
Overall Score471.52 Out of 550
RatingAAAAAAAAAA means Exceptional
Number of Courses Available: 22
Reviews of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
IISc is the best place to study science. If you think you want to pursue science in some way or the other in your future then you have to come to this....Read more »
- Anand PillaiManaging Director, Keynote Spe..Leadership Matters Inc
- Kirti KeshavPrincipal EngineerSamsung Electronics
- Ramesh GaligekereProfessor & Head of the Depart..Manipal Institute of Technology
- Ramesh GuptaCEO & FounderLoudCell
- Ramesh NagarajanSVP & COO, Global Infrastructu..Wipro Technologies
- Saraju MohantyProfessorUniversity of North Texas
- Seema JainR&D ManagerNokia Siemens Networks
- Srini RajamChairman and CEOIttiam Systems
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
QNA - COLLEGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the college!
- 1308 Joined
- 168 Questions
My score is 467 in civil branch. My category is SC. Should I fill the IISC Mtech form as the fee is 400rs. Are there any chances ?
I got AIR 25 in Biological Science in JAM 2018 any chances for Admission in Biological Science in IISc Bangalore or any IIT
My daughter is in 12 th medical can she take admission in iisc through NEET or KVPY
I have appeared for 10th std exam. I m interested in joining IIsc Banglore. I need ur guidance for preparing for ISRO.
All India Ranking in Jam 2018 physics obtained 1378 and scored 22.67% what are options available for a student in IISc Bangalore
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
College Address & Nearby Places
AddressIndian Institute of Science
Near Tata Book House Bangalore - 560012 Karnataka India