CUET Application Form 2022: Registration @cuet.samarth.ac.in, How to Apply, Fees
CUET Application Form 2022 - The National Testing Agency (NTA) has closed the online facility to submit CUET 2022 application form on May 22. Earlier, the CUET 2022 registration last date was May 6. CUET registration 2022 has reached 9,81,406 and the total number of submitted applications is 7,39,027, said the University Grants Commission (UGC) chairman Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar.
LATEST UPDATES: - To check the changes in the CUET 2022 information brochure - Click here
Stay up-to date with CUET News
CUET 2022 registration link is available in the following article for interested applicants. To apply for CUET (Previously known as CUCET), candidates first have to register online and then fill out CUET application form 2022 before CUET registration last date. Candidates should complete the CUET form and submit the application form by providing academic, personal, and contact details. Listed below are the latest NTA CUET specifications on photos, documents, and signatures.
Applicants can pay the application fee for the CUET 2022 registration using net banking, credit card, debit card, or UPI. Furthermore, NTA will open a window from May 25 to 31 for candidates to correct their CUET 2022 application form. In the first and second week of July, the entrance test will be conducted for admission to multiple UG and Integrated PG programmes in 44 central universities and 36 other universities. State and private universities have been requested to consider the CUET 2022 results for UG admissions by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Every year, thousands of candidates participate in the CUET entrance exam. In 2021, a total of 1,34,722 candidates registered for CUCET, while only 97,416 appeared in the entrance test finally. The entrance test was held in 161 cities across the country at 308 CUCET exam centres.
CUET Registration 2022 Data - Maximum applications (Till April 28)
CUET Registration 2022 Data - Southern States (By 1st week)
CUET Registration 2022 Data - Least Applications (By 1st week)
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||84|
Daman and Diu
CUET Registration 2022 Data - North-East States (By 1st week)
*The CUET registration data is based on the media report.
LATEST CUET 2022 Application Updates:
- More than 1.27 lakh students register for CUET 2022 in the first week: Report
- NTA considering to hold CUET twice a year from 2023
- State, private universities can also use CUET 2022 scores for UG admission: UGC chairman
- CUCET 2022: List of central universities, how to register for common entrance test
- DU UG admission 2022 through CUCET from this year, says Delhi University VC
CUET Previous Year Data
60 (2 for UG and 58 for PG)
CUET Application Dates 2022
CUET application form 2022 releases
April 6, 2022 (Available)
CUET 2022 registration last date
May 22, 2022 (5 pm)
Last date to pay the CUET 2022 application fee
May 22, 2022 (11:50 pm)
CUET application 2022 correction window
May 25 to May 31, 2022
Check step by step video guide to fill CUET Application Form 2022
CUET Registration Form 2022 - Documents Required
Students are provided here a list of documents required for CUET 2022.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Category certificates (If belonging to reserved category).
- Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of CUET registration fee 2022.
- Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy, etc.
Valid mobile number
Scanned copy of photograph
Active email id
Scanned copy of signature
Photo identity proof
Scanned copy of 10th mark sheet
Scanned copy of caste certificate
Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet
Popular Online Arts And Crafts Courses and Certifications
CUET 2022 Application Form - Documents Specifications
While filling the details in CUET 2022 application form candidates need to scan the images and then upload them in a specified format with exact dimensions provided by the admission authorities. If applicants are failed to do so, this will result into the rejection of their CUET registration 2022.
CUET 2022 Application - Documents Specifications
20kb to 50kb
200 x 230 pixels
10kb to 50kb
140 x 60 pixels
CUET Registration 2022
The CUET 2022 registration for admission to UG courses of all central universities has begun on April 6. The CUCET registration date 2022 for PG programmes has not been announced yet. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill the CUET application from 2022 (UG) to appear in Common University Entrance Test to be held in the first or second week of July. The CUET UG application form 2022 submission's last date was May 22.
Steps to fill Online CUET 2022 Application Form
- Visit the CUET 2022 registration website (cuet.samarth.ac.in).
- Fill up the details in the CUET application form.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Make the CUET 2022 application fee payment.
- Download and save the duly filled CUET 2022 registration form.
To provide an easy-to-understand guide and stage-wise process for filling the CUET 2022 application form, we bring here all stages of the application process in sequence. By following the CUET registration 2022 stages here, the application filling process will become an easy and smooth experience.
Steps to Fill CUET 2022 Application Form
Step 1 - CUET Registration
Candidates needs to visit the CUET 2022 registration website-cucet.samarth.ac.in
Then, click on the ‘Register’ tab.
Candidates need to read the given instructions carefully.
Mark the declaration and click on the ‘Click here to Proceed’ tab.
Now, the candidates can have to fill their personal details.
- Here, candidates have to provide their present address along with a mobile number.
- Next section is permanent address, if candidate's permanent address is the same as the present address then they should tick the box. If not, candidates will have to provide their permanent address.
Now, create a password of 8-13 characters having one special character, one upper case character, one lowercase character and one numeric value. For example - Test@123.
Then, re-enter the password to confirm it.
Choose a security question and then answer it.
Enter the provided security pin.
Press the ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process.
Step 2 - Review Page
- Check the details mentioned in all the sections of the application form.
- After checking the mentioned details, candidates have to verify the 8 particular details by marking the box given beside the details and declaration.
- If candidates wish to change any details in the registration form, then they have to click on the ‘Edit Registration Details’.
- To submit the registration form and proceed further click on ‘Submit and Send OTP to Mobile’.
- After submitting the registration form, a OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, security PIN and press the ‘Submit’ tab.
- After submitting the registration form, a new page will appear displaying the application number and an email will be sent to their registered email ID containing the application number.
- Now, to proceed further and fill the application form click on the ‘Continue’.
Step 2. Filling the application form
- Similar to the registration process, in the first section of the application form candidates have to provide their personal details, some of which will be prefilled.
- After providing the personal details in the application form, check the present address mentioned earlier in the registration form and if candidates want to make any changes they may do so.
- Next, the permanent address will be displayed and candidates can make changes if they wish to.
- Candidates can also simply mark the box given on the left side if their permanent address is the same as their present one.
Quota & Category
- If candidates belong to any of these quotas & categories select ‘Yes’ and if not choose ‘No’.
- Now, if candidates wish to go back and make any changes in the application form press ‘Back’.
- To save all the details, click on the ‘Save’.
Application Form Review
The applicants will be able to see an application form filled with personal details displayed on their screen.
- After reviewing the form, if candidates wish to go to the previous stage click on ‘Back to Dashboard’, to edit the personal details press ‘Update Personal Form’ and to move onto the next procedure click on the ‘Proceed to Next Section’.
- Now, candidates need to submit their education details.
- First, candidates will have to enter their Class 10th qualification details.
- After this, candidates will need to provide their Class 12th education details.
- After entering their educational details, press ‘Back’ to go to the previous page or click on ‘Save’ to proceed further.
- After clicking ‘Save’, a duly filled application form filled with educational details will appear on the screen.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Previous Section’ to go back, to change any detail press ‘Update Educational Form’ and to move forward click on the ‘Proceed to Next Section’.
Selection university and programme
- Select the university and programme of their choice, then click on the ‘Add’ button.
- If candidates wish to remove the programme they have selected then press ‘Remove’ and choose another programme.
- Now, proceed to the next section by clicking on ‘University/Programme Selection Preview’.
- Review the selected programme and university. To make any changes click on the ‘Update’ tab given on the top-right or ‘Update Programme Form’ button on the bottom.
- Press ‘Proceed to Next Section’ and move forward to the next procedure.
Test paper or subject selection
First, read the rules for selection and then check out the table to know how many language or domain specific subjects candidates can select.
- Next, go to the first slot menu and select their test-subjects.
- Now, do the same in the second slot menu.
- Review the test-subjects Candidates have selected.
- Then, mark the declaration and click on ‘Save’.
- Check the test-subjects selected in Slot 1 and 2.
After going through the details, click on ‘Previous Section’ to go back, to change any detail press ‘Update Test Paper/Subject(s) Form’ and to move forward click on the ‘Proceed to Next Section’.
Exam Centre details
- In this section, candidates will have to choose the medium of their question paper and 4 exam centres as per their convenience.
- After selecting the exam centres, press ‘Save’.
- Double-check the exam centres, candidates have been selected.
- To go back, click on ‘Previous Section’ to go back, to change any detail press ‘Update Examination Centre Form’ and to move forward click on the ‘Proceed to Next Section’.
- Here, candidates will have to upload the photo of their photograph, signature and Class 10th documents in the specified format and size.
- After selecting the photo and signature, click on ‘Start Upload’ to upload the documents or press ‘Cancel’ to remove these documents.
- Once candidates have uploaded the documents, press the ‘Proceed to Preview Section’ tab.
Review the duly filled application form
- Check all the details mentioned in the application form before proceeding to the payment section.
Particulars to be verified
- At the end of the application form, candidates have to verify some particular details by marking the box beside the given details and declaration.
- After verifying the details and marking the details, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ to pay the application fee.
Confirm email ID
- Enter their email ID in the second box to confirm it.
- Then, enter the security pin and press ‘Verify’.
- Now, a verification code will be sent on the email ID candidates have mentioned in the second box.
- Enter that code in the required section.
- After entering the verification code, press ‘Verify’.
- Now, a new window will appear displaying that candidates have completed the second stage of the application process and can now move onto the last stage - paying the application fee.
- To pay the application fee click on the ‘Continue’.
- Now all the sections of the application form with details will be displayed and candidates will have to go through them again.
- Check the details again and make any changes if necessary.
- If all the details are correct, keep moving to the next section until candidates are on the ‘Registration Payment’ section.
Step 3. Fee payment
- Check the necessary details for payment.
- Choose the payment gateway (SBI, Canara Bank, ICICI Bank or Paytm) to pay the fee.
- Check the amount to be paid and click on ‘Pay Now’ to complete payment or press ‘Click here to go back’ if candidates wish to go to the previous section.
- Once candidates click on ‘Pay Now’ provide the required information and pay the application fee.
- Candidates should keep the receipt of fee payment safe until the complete admission process is over.
- After paying the application fee, click on the ‘Download’ to download the application form.
Save a copy of the duly filled application form for future references.
Applicants may also be interested in:
Mistakes to avoid while filling the CUET Application Form 2022
The cuet application form 2022 samarth can be rejected for multiple reasons, hence all applicants should not make these mistakes.
Avoid uploading a blur image of your signature.
Use plain white paper as the background while scanning the images.
Make sure to upload the qualification certificates as per demanded by the application form.
Make sure to apply for the program's candidates are eligible for, if eligibility requirements are not matched, the CUCET 2022 application will be rejected.
CUET 2022 Registration - How to Retrieve Application Number/Password?
The candidates can retrieve their CUET application number or password in case if they lost it after filling the applications. The NTA provides the option of retrieving the application number or password of CUET 2022 registration to the candidates. The students need to follow the steps given below to retrieve the CUET 2022 login details -
- Visit the official website of NTA CUET (cuet.samarth.ac.in).
- Click on the "CUET UG Registration" tab.
- Candidates will get the option to retrieve the password or application number of CUET.
- Select one of the option and enter your email address.
- The candidates will receive their CUET password or application number on their registered email address.
What if I face problems in filling CUET Application Form 2022?
The students who face any trouble while filling the CUCET registration form 2022 need to contact to the NTAs helpdesk. Candidates must also check if there is some issue with their web browser or internet connectivity. While uploading the required documents, students must check if the documents uploaded meet the specific requirements.
How to check the CUET Application Status 2022?
After the successful submission of the CUET 2022 application form, the university provides an option to check the CUET application status 2022 via online mode only through their official website. Candidates need to use their log-in credentials that were created during the registration process. Applicants who have filled the CUET application form 2022 but didn’t pay the complete fee will not be able to check their CUET application status, as their candidature will not be accepted.
What After Filling CUET Application Form 2022?
The students will be redirected to the application fee payment page after they are done with filling the application form of CUCET 2022. The students can choose their mode of payments for CUET exam 2022 based on their preferences. After making the CUCET 2022 application fee payment, the candidates need to take out a printout of the CUET fee receipt.
CUET Correction Window 2022
Applicants can access the correction window after submitting their CUET application form 2022 for a limited time. The candidates can make corrections in the CUET 2022 registration via using their log-in credentials from May 25 to 31. Aspirants are advised to read their filled CUET 2022 registration form carefully, because after the correction window is closed no further changes can be made.
CUET 2022 Application Correction - Particulars
Applicants are allowed to edit the following, while the correction window is still open:
Name of the exam passed
Name of the city
University or Board’s name
To qualify for admission to CUET 2022, candidates must meet the requirements such as qualifying marks, age limit, nationality, and other requirements. Before filling out the application form for any of the CUCET 2022 programmes, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria. The CUET eligibility criteria 2022 for individual colleges and programmes has been released with the admission notification by NTA on April 6.
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
5% relaxation in minimum percentage required for reserved category candidates
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
5% relaxation in minimum percentage required for reserved category candidates
Candidates can check the list of CUET 2022 participating colleges and universities where they can get admission based on CUET scores. A total of 44 central universities and 28 other state universities will offer admission to UG courses through the entrance test score. The CUET examination is envisaged on the basis of the recommendations of the new National Education Policy, 2020. Each CUET participating universities 2022 will conduct its own e-counselling after the announcement of the entrance test result.
NTA has recommended the syllabus of CUET 2022 for UG aspirants of Common University Entrance Test. CUET syllabus 2022 will help the candidates to understand the topics covered in the exam. CUET syllabus covers each and every topic in detail which needs to be studied to crack the exam. The NTA CUET exam syllabus 2022 will be different for various test domains and common for the general test.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CUET Application Form 2022: Registration @cuet.samarth.ac.in, How to Apply, Fees
Question: How many domain test can I apply for while filling the CUET application forms?
Applicants can apply for maximum of six domain tests, two in first shift and four in sixth shift while applying for CUET registration 2022.
Question: Which mode will the CUET application form be available in?
CUET 2022 registration form has been made available in online mode only.
Question: What will be the mode of CUET exam?
The CUET exam will be held in LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
Question: How will the admissions be given on the basis of CUET exam 2022?
For their respective programmes, admissions are handled by each of these central universities. Depending on the weightage put on the CUET 2022 result and other criteria of the participating universities, the respective central universities will announce the admission schedule and merit list after the announcement of CUET result 2022.
Question: What is CUET exam?
The Common University Entrance Test or CUET is an online national level test conducted by NTA for admission to UG, PG and Integrated programmes of central universities. The University Grants Commission (UGC) has also asked state, private and deemed universities to take admissions through CUET exam 2022.
Question: How can I apply for CUET?
The students can go through the following steps to fill the CUET application form 2022 -
- Visit the official website of CUET - cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the "CUET 2022" tab.
- Fill up the required details in the CUET 2022 application form.
- The candidates will receive the login details on their email address and mobile number.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned copy of signature and passport sized photograph.
- Pay the CUET 2022 application fees.
Question: What is the CUET 2022 registration date?
NTA has begun the CUET registration 2022 from April 6 at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Question: Is CUCET and CUET different?
The CUET or Common University Entrance Test is a common entrance test for admission to UG programmes in 44 central universities and 36 other universities. The CUCET exam 2022 will also be conducted for PG programmes. The CUCET was the common entrance test conducted till the year 2021 by NTA for admission to UG, Integrated PG and PG courses of 12 central universities.
Question: How to edit CUET application form 2022?
Candidates can edit their CUET application form 2022 by using their login credentials.
CUET Mathematics 2022 - How to Prepare Learn how to prepare fo...
CUCET Result 2022 - NTA will announce the CUET 2022 result in ...
Best Books for CUET Exam: Preparing for the CUET entrance exam...
CUET Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Candidates can check here cou...
CUET Application Form Correction 2022 - NTA will open the CUET...
Questions related to CUET
Im from Delhi. my 10th percentage 42%.. and my 12th result status is appearing.. please suggest me government college for BCA. also which entrence exam i can give then I get admission in BCA.. please also I forgot registration cucet and now its over register.. me feeling hopeless.. please help
Brother you can also dill the form cutet because they extent their date of filling form to around 31 may 2022 check on google and the form immediately go
can I make modifications in my signature and photo uploaded for cuet PG admission 2022 after payment through correction window.
Hope you are doing absolutely great.
So with regard to your query, YES you can make changes to the uploaded photo and also regarding your signature in the correction window for the CUET application form. So, this is the website where you can edit and upload you images again in the correction window: cuet.samarth.ac.in. You can also edit the details like name, adress, gender, nationality etc.,.
Check out the following link for any information regarding the CUET correction window: https://university.careers360.com/articles/cuet-application-form-correction#:~:text=CUET%20Form%20Correction%202022%20%2D%20Details%20can%20be%20corrected,according%20to%20their%20recent%20preference.
Hope it helps you,
Good luck, Thank you.
Im in 12th class and my result status is appearing i forget to register cucet what should I do now ? now I cant make new form what I should do now please help me I dont wanna drop 1 year please help
Hope you are doing absolutely great.
So with regard to your query, the last date to apply for the CUCET exam for the year 2022 is already over. So, don't worry about that, there are various competitive exams available other than this. You can choose to write the state level common entrance exams, like EAPCET, TSEAMCET, MHTCET, KCET etc.,. As you are from Delhi, even Delhi state government also conducts various exams which includes, DUET, you can also write JEE Mains, Advanced and also NEET, IMUCET exams as well.
Don't worry about a single exam, try to prepare for the other exams without dropping this year.
Checkout the following link to explore about the exams after 12th: https://www.careers360.com/
Hope it helps you,
hello sir i want to be in BHU college . actually my friends who already doing studying in BHU told me about this college on 22nd of may but it was last date to register yourself for CUCET exam i lost my chance so please can you tell me dose BHU conduct anyother exam in this year for BA Program
Earlier BHU used to conduct its own entrance i. e BHU UET but now it provides admission through CUCET only, no other entrance is there.
So, extremely sorry to tell you as last date has already passed you can't apply now.
You will have to wait for CUET ( Previously CUCET) 2023 i. e next year's CUET application form release if want to get into BHU
Once, CUET 2023 application form gets released next year , you need to go through the given below steps i. e
--------------------------) First of all you need to visit the official website of CUET i. e cuet.samarth.ac.in
--------------------------) Now, you need do the registration with the help of mobile number and email to generate your login credentials
--------------------------) then you need to login in using the generated credentials and then fill up the application form where you need to fill your personal details, academic details and contact details .
--------------------------) Upload your documents
20kb to 50kb
200 x 230 pixels
10 KB to 50 KB
140 x 60 pixels
--------------------------) Pay the application fee
General/ OBC/ EWS
--------------------------) Finally you should take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
For more details checkout:-
>>>>>>>>>>>> CUET overview
********** Full Examination Name
Common University Entrance Test
********** Short Exam Name
********** Conducting Body
National Testing Agency
********** Frequency of Conduct
Once a year
********** Exam Level
National Level Examination
********** Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
Online in examination centres
>>>>>>>>>>>> CUET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
******** Pg programmes
******** UG programmes
Complete eligibility criteria coursewise is available at :- https://university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria
CUCET syllabus and examination pattern varies with course.
Detailed examination pattern is at:-
Complete syllabus of CUET is at :- https://university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-syllabus
cucet 2021 question paper for law
Hope you are doing great. CUCET 2022 sample papers are available online from the Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates taking the entrance exam should familiarize themselves with the CUCET 2022 sample papers and mock examinations in order to get through the admissions procedure. Sample papers for the CUCET 2022 law entrance exam should be downloaded and solved before the final test to aid in understanding the exam pattern and improving performance.
Candidates can apply for admission to participating central institutions in Haryana, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Jammu, Tamil Nadu, and other states through CUCET 2022. If you have applied for the CUCET 2022 law entrance exam, the best method to prepare is to revise and practice using CUCET 2022 law entrance exam sample papers on a regular basis. You can obtain past and sample CUCET papers from the official website of the University of Rajasthan.
ALL THE BEST