BHU UET Exam Centres 2019 – Banaras Hindu University is likely to announce the list of BHU UET 2019 Exam Centres in the last week of December 2018. BHU UET 2019, which will conduct in the April 2019, would be held across India in the below mentioned exam centres of BHU UET 2019. The candidate will have to choose five BHU UET exam centres 2019 in the order of his/her preference, out of which one will be alloted to him/her. BHU can rightfully cancel a centre except Varanasi. In such a case, the candidate will be allotted another centre as per his/her preference. The allotted centre for BHU UET will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card and will be deemed final. Candidates are advised to report to the allotted exam centres of BHU UET 2019 one hour before the exam’s scheduled time. Read below to find out the list of BHU UET 2019 exam centres.
List of BHU UET Exam Centres 2019
Careers360 brings to BHU UET 2019 candidates the list of exam centres for BHU UET 2019 to help them choose and fill their preferred exam centres. Read below to check BHU UET 2019 test centres.
BHU UET Exam Centres 2019 – Test Cities
Mirzapur (Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkaccha)
BHU UET 2019 Exam Centres – Important Information
1. The final decision to allot candidates their exam centres for BHU UET 2019 rests with the university.
2. The university holds every right to cancel a centre except Varanasi without assigning any reason. An outstation centre can be cancelled by the university on account of inadequate number of candidates. In case of cancellation of exam centres, the candidate will be allotted another centre as per his/her preferences listed in BHU UET application form.
3. Candidates therefore are to compulsorily list five BHU UET 2019 exam centres in the application form.
4. The exam centre allotted to the candidate will be mentioned on the candidate’s BHU UET 2019 admit card. Once exam centre allotted cannot be changed further.
5. Candidates are required to report to the allotted test centres for BHU UET 2019 and exam hall one hour before the scheduled time of the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall thirty minutes after the scheduled time of commencement of exam. Further, they will not be allowed to leave the exam hall till the end of the exam.
6. Visually impaired candidates will be allotted only the Varanasi centre.
Important Note – The aforementioned BHU UET exam centres 2019 are based on the previous year brochure of the university.
More like BHU UET
BHU UET Counselling 2019
BHU UET Counselling 2019 – BHU will start BHU UET 2019 Counselling from first week of July 2019. ...
BHU UET Merit List 2019
BHU UET Merit List 2019 – Banaras Hindu University will release BHU UET 2019 merit list for all U...
BHU UET Cut Off 2019
BHU UET Cut off 2019 – BHU will declare BHU UG 2019 Cutoff after declaration of result. Check BHU...
BHU UET Result 2019
BHU UET Result 2019 – Banaras Hindu University will release BHU UET 2019 Result in second week of...
BHU UET Answer Key 2019
BHU UET Answer Key 2019 - BHU will provide BHU UET 2019 answer key for all UG courses in April, 2...
Questions related to BHU UET
There is no any particular syllabus mentioned on the website, You can prefer the previous year papers, It will help you to know the level of the qu...
Books by Arihant Publications for GK is well recommended. Sample papers shown for reference below. https://university.careers360.com/arti...
Yes you can applu for B. ED Course as graduate with minimum 50% in any discipline from recognised University are eligible fo to bHU UET.Students fr...
Hey.Hey.For the course of English Hons you will take the entrance exam of BHU UET BA (Hons) entrance test.The exam is for 450 marks containing 150 ...