BHU UET Admit Card 2019 – Banaras Hindu University is likely to start releasing BHU UET 2019 admit card from the last week of March 2019 in online mode. BHU will release admit card for BHU UET 2019 one week prior to the date of each examination. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the official link given in the page and logging in with the unique registration id allotted to them while filling the application form. Additionally, a notification regarding the release of BHU UET admit card 2019 will be sent to the candidate’s email id and registered mobile number. The admit card for BHU UET 2019 will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of examination, allotted test centre for BHU UET, and so on. Candidates must retain their admit card till the day of counselling. For more information like important dates, instructions, and steps to download the admit card for BHU UET 2019, read below.
BHU UET Admit Card 2019 - Important Dates
Candidates are required to take a look into the dates on which admit card for BHU UET 2019 will be released for each subject.
Important Dates for BHU UET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
Last week of March 2019
Admit card for B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths
Last week of April 2019
Admit card for B.Sc. (Hons.) Biology, B.com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
Second week of May 2019
Entrance Test for B.A. (Hons.) Arts, Social Sciences
First week of April 2019
Entrance Test for B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths
First week of May 2019
Entrance Test for B.Sc. (Hons.) Biology, B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
Third week of May 2019
How to Download BHU UET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can easily download their admit card for BHU UET 2019 by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates will be required to download BHU UG 2019 admit card from the given link. They will have to login with the help of their registered email id or registration number provided to them at the time of registration with BHU UET 2019. Then they will have to click on the search box.
- Upon clicking the search box, candidates will see their admit cards displayed on screen.
- At this stage, candidates must cross-check all the details given on their admit cards. In case of any discrepancies, the candidate must convey his/her grievances immediately to BHU officials. Also, the candidate is to report to the officials if he/she is not able to download his/her admit card until three days prior to the exam date.
- Once the candidate is sure that all the details on the admit card are correct, he/she is to save and download the BHU UG admit card 2019.
- Candidates must take a printout of their admit cards and affix their passport-size photographs on the space provided on the admit card of BHU UET 2019
Details Mentioned on BHU UET Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to find the following details on their BHU UET 2019 admit card. Candidates are strictly advised to cross-check all the below mentioned details.
A. Candidate’s details
1. Name of the candidate as entered in the application form
2. Father’s and mother’s names
3. Date of birth of the candidate
4. Roll number of the candidate as allotted by the university
5. Category of the candidate
6. Registration number of the candidate
7. Photograph and signature of the candidate
B. Exam details
1. Name of the course/courses applied for
2. Test centre and its code
3. Date and time of the test
C. Exam Centre Details
1. Name of the exam centre allotted to the candidate
2. Location of the allotted exam centre.
3.Code of the test centre
4. Instructions to be followed compulsorily by the candidate in the exam hall
BHU UET Admit Card 2019 – Important Instructions and Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must take account of the following important points regarding BHU UG 2019 admit card so that they do not face any last-minute worries on the day of examination.
1. Candidates are to compulsorily carry their admit cards to ensure their entry into the examination hall. Along with the admit card of BHU UET 2019, it is mandatory for candidates to carry their aadhaar cards. In case the candidate has not been issued his/her aadhaar card, he/she must carry any of the following proofs: Passport no./ Ration Card No./ Bank Account No./ any other valid Government ID no.
2. Candidates must enter their correct email id and mobile no. while registering for BHU UET 2019. Since the university will notify students about the release of BHU UG 2019 admit card through email and SMS, candidates are advised to fill in correct information to remain updated with important notifications.
3. Students are strictly advised to immediately contact BHU officials in case of any discrepancy in the admit card of BHU UET 2019. Also, if the candidate is unable to download his/her admit card until three days prior to the examination, he/she must immediately contact the university officials. Late intimations will not be entertained by the authorities.
4. Candidates must not forget to affix their passport-sized coloured photographs on the space provided in BHU UET 2019 admit card.
5. Candidates are refrained from writing or tampering with the admit card. The photograph on the admit card should match with the candidate’s face.
6. Candidates are required to retain the admit card of BHU UG 2019 till the admission process is completed. They will have to produce the admit card at the time of admission/counselling.
7. Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre one hour before the stipulated time of commencement of examination.